You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bryan T. Kansas

I'm so very thankful that Dr. Kansas was referred to me. In my two visits I can honestly say that he is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. Very precise, informative/explanatory and down to earth. I wish he were a general physician.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I always enjoy seeing Dr. Kansas and feel that I am in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

I met with Dr. Kansas again this morning and his staff are AMAZING! Nurse Rachel is very professional with an excellent sense of humor!! Keep doing what you're doing and I'll keep telling my friends!! Thank you for 5 years of care.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

On time service with friendly assistant and the always "A" rated Dr. Kansas

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

All staff was very helpful but Dr Kansas was exceptional and his confidence was contagious. I wanted a specialist with experience and I got it. I would recommend him to friends.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

I refer my friends and relatives to Dr. Kansas. I have been seeing the Urology Team for many years and have been impressed with their politeness, knowledge, confidence, and professionalism. Rest assured you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr Kansas is a SUPER doctor and shows concern, listens and is able to explain his concerns in a thoughtful way. Nowadays, computers have taken the doctor away from patients, not Dr. Kansas, computer work is after your visit, not a distraction.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr. Bryan T. Kansas's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm so very thankful that Dr. Kansas was referred to me. In my two visits I can honestly say that he is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. Very precise,..."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always enjoy seeing Dr. Kansas and feel that I am in excellent hands. "

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kansas is an exceptional doctor. He is personable and professional. I am glad that I only see him once a year, but I miss talking with him in between visits..."

May 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met with Dr. Kansas again this morning and his staff are AMAZING! Nurse Rachel is very professional with an excellent sense of humor!! Keep doing what you're ..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On time service with friendly assistant and the always "A" rated Dr. Kansas "

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All staff was very helpful but Dr Kansas was exceptional and his confidence was contagious. I wanted a specialist with experience and I got it. I would recommen..."

March 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I refer my friends and relatives to Dr. Kansas. I have been seeing the Urology Team for many years and have been impressed with their politeness, knowledge, con..."

March 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kansas was very pleasant and easy going and was genuinely interested in listening to my situation. "

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kansas is a SUPER doctor and shows concern, listens and is able to explain his concerns in a thoughtful way. Nowadays, computers have taken the doctor away f..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My first time visit, very impressed with overall experience. Would highly recommend Dr. Kansas and staff to anyone looking for a new Urologist. "

February 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This may have been one of the most pleasant Doctor's office visits I have ever experienced! The front staff was very helpful and courteous. Dr. Kansas was pheno..."

February 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have great confidence in Dr. Kansas and truly appreciate this humor. I have great confidence in Dr. Kansas and truly appreciate his humor. It goes along way i..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kansas was professional, straight forward, and has very good communication skills. He seems very knowledgeable in this field. "

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kansas saved my life by identifying early on a cancerous tumor and removing my right kidney in order to get rid of the cancerous tumor. He continues to make..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff is always very warm and welcoming. Wait time is very minimal and my appointments seem to always start very promptly. Additionally, Dr. Kansas is hands..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kansas is the best. He always makes you feel like you are the most important patient he will have all day. "

January 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Kansas is the most thorough doctor I have ever had in all my years of seeing doctors.He keeps up with everything in medicine and in his field of urology.He c..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As always an exceptional visit. My wife and I really enjoy our informative appointments with Dr Bryan Kansas. He is very personable/friendly as well as informat..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After several kidney stone attacks, my doctor was able to assess my deficiencies and placed me on vitamin supplements.. I'm elated. The Urology Team is more tha..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The appointment was for 11:30, I was taken back to a room at 11:30, and Dr. Kansas was promptly in to see me. It would be a bit premature to say my procedure is..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really appreciated the prompt service from the staff and Dr. Kansas!! "

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As always, professional, on-time and to the point. I like my Dr. (Brian Kansas) and enjoy our annual visits. He and his staff take of me. Thanks! "

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One couldn't ask for a funnier urologist and Dr. Kansas. Humor goes along way! I also have every confidence in his professional endeavors. "

November 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kansas listens to my concerns, and has a great sense of humor. "

November 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Kansas. Very good, very informative and he took his time with me "

November 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Being Transsexual it is often scary and very uneasy to talk about anatomical parts that should not belong on one's self. Dr Kansas and his nursing staff were ve..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Visits here are ideal. Dr. Kansas takes all the time needed for a productive and informative visit "

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So grateful to The Urology Team, Dr Kansas is such an awesome Doctor who sincerely cares for each of his patients, the nurses and front staff are always friendl..."

October 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kansas clearly has an exceptionally good understanding of this procedure, this medication and the best way to explain it to a patient and make a difficult p..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kansas is very personable and easy to relate to. He takes a genuine interest in my well-being. "

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I put this office visit off for over a year due to being embarrassed to have go. If it wasn't for the protein in my urinalysis report I never would have called...."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kansas was very thorough, friendly and professional.  "

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kansas is the best. In and out in no time. All questions answered, What more could you ask for? "

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kansas and the staff at Urology Team are outstanding, service oriented and always engaged providing a positive experience. "

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Answered all questions and concerns - discussed options for treatment - very personable and caring - knowledgeable about recent developments in treatments. "

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had 7 surgeries for trans uretha resection of the prostate, and the only one that was successful was the last one...by Dr. Kansas. He is an incredible p..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Bedside manner. Medical knowledge. Promptness in handling issues."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Bandage changed well. Information on how to change bandage and look for infection in surgery site."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been here in the past and felt like a number. Just push you through and get paid. Today was very different from the front desk to the nurse and doc. Great..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very prompt and efficient. We discussed some options that were totally new to me."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Every time I come to see Dr. Kansas, I'm blown away by how awesome my visits are! Everyone here is top notch. Keep up the great work!"

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kansas is always so upbeat and supportive. I love it."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always great. He always is eager to solve my issues."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just all nice folks and no long wait at the Urology Team!"

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Rechecked on pain in groin. Dr. Kansas rocks. The best."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came in to see Dr. Kansas. The nurse, Connie, was very cheerful and nice. Dr. Kansas is always nice and friendly."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great manner, details. Great advice. Enjoyed my visit. Didn't feel like a number."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Kansas! Always listens to everything, and is such a great guy! I have sent several friends (and my husband) his way!"

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks for squeezing me in your busy Friday schedule and taking great care of me. You listened to my concerns without any judgement."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The entire staff at the Urology Team is great. Dr. Kansas gave me a thorough exam, helped me understand my condition and explained exactly how the treatment wou..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always gives me updated info about HRT. So impressed with his bedside manner! First male doctor I've ever felt this comfortable with. Dr. Kansas rocks! HRT has ..."

November 11, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Bryan" to "Bryan T."

October 20, 2013