Ratings for Dr. Sean Henry

Sean Henry is in the wrong Profession obviously. His un-professional, Bullying behavior towards patients is absolutely Disgusting ! He is Rude, Cruel, and obviously has extreme Anger issues. Do not go to this Doctor !

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

It's Hard to believe that Dr Henry,is still allowed to practice medicine.He's a Bully,who yells at,& mocks his Patients.He either doesn't know how to take a patient's history,or simply refuses to.He will not let the patient explain why they are there.When I had the misfortune to deal with him during a recent Emergency Room visit,he was Extremely Nasty,Critical,and Verbally Abusive towards me,and my Doctor's treatment methods,without even bothering to find out what I was there for.He chose instead to make up his own,uninformed Assumptions about me,and why I was there.He went on a Loud,Raving Rant about Medications,and informed me that he wasn't going to give me any Drugs,when I hadn't even mentioned them!He didn't ask me what my symptoms were,or examine me properly.Then he refused to give me a Diagnosis.I did not say,or do anything to justify his Bizarre,Threatening Behaviour towards me.His positive ratings of all 5s,are obviously false,no doubt written by him,his family,or his friends.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

First of all for the comment below there is no "god talent" for being a doctor they are just doing a job, they are just guessing. I have to say he was alright a bit awkward probably on some drugs

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Henry put me and my son at ease. My son was very anxious and was having trouble coping. We were seen right away and Dr. Henry joked with him and helped him to calm down. He was knowledgeable and explained everything he was going to do. I really appreciated his kindness and would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Knowledgeable, answered all our questions. Very respectful and compassionate in treating my senior father.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

It is truly frightening this physician is in the position of teaching younger doctors in training with the Island Medical Program. He needs remedial lessons in how to take a proper history from a patient and requires extra lessons on interpersonal communications. At the Emergency Department, he is under the impression that his training as a GP is superior to those with many more years experience who are also GPs but happen to refer patients from a clinic instead of working in Emerg. Hey Dr. Henry, you are totally burned out when you begin verbally abusing patients. It's time for a vacation or a mental health assessment!! I plan to file a formal complaint.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

I had the misfortune of seeing this person twice in two different emergency departments. He was more concerned that I was back at the hospital again after he said he could not help me. I told him that I was sent by my family doctor. He was rude to the person accompanying me and accusitory to me as though I was looking for medication. He has no knowledge of me as a person I am am continuing with a formal complaint.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

I was in the emergency dept. and dr. Henry treated my teenage daughter. He was patient, kind compassionate and went out of his way to explain and answer all our questions.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

this doctor was LESS than thorough. a quick once over (no testing), wrote a prescription for antibiotics, and sent us on our way. two days later we were back to the clinic where my child was swabbed and sent for blood tests. after results were read we were sent back to emerg. ...this doctor could have saved 3-4 days of worry for me, and and pain for my daughter by doing what SHOULD have been routine tests. please, dr.henry, if you read these ratings, ask yourself if you are being as helpful and as diligent as you could be?? you are in a position of power, and should treat it as such. thank you.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009