Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Jeanmenne

Dr. Jeanmenne is very knowledgeable and offers the latest in dental technology. Both very important to me. I am very happy with the dental care received.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Jeanmenne was a refreshing change for a dentist. He is well read on all the latest research and technology and his office is up to date and immaculate. He steered me away from costly but unneeded procedures and fixed my dental problems perfectly while minimizing the cost to me. So nice to not have a doctor nickel and dime you with the most expensive procedures. He and his staff were very friendly and really seemed to care. I plan to recommend him to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

Dr. Robert L. Jeanmenne's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

We realize we are not the only dental office in town and that every patient is different. That is why we strive to differentiate ourselves from other offices in Central Pennsylvania. Dental treatments have become a luxury opposed to a necessity and we pride ourselves in providing patients with a superior level of customer service and treatment options. Centre Cosmetic Dentistry offers a wide range of dental and medical procedures to ensure each patient receives the treatment they want. Due to our level of expertise and innovative office technology, we are proud to offer more advanced services such as cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry, sleep dentistry, sports dentistry, and orthodontics.

• English