Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Rood

Dr. Rood is incredible. I saw him for my type I diabetes as well. He spends a lot of time, takes a very thorough history, does a careful physical exam, and most importantly, listens and interacts with you (the patient) as if you're on the same side, and he doesn't scoff at or discount what you have to say. I have had other endocrinologists literally roll their eyes when I said I have a problem digesting wheat - Dr. Rood said that actually, this and T1 go hand in hand, and believed me. I feel so blessed to have found him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Amazing doctor!!! Wish I would have had him managing my diabetes care sooner!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

this is the wrong phone number for Dr. Rood. I hope that someone on this web site sees this and changes the number so we will not continue getting calls for him at his past office. Dr. Roods actual number is 616-685-3098

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful in managing my T1 diabetes. I wish I would have been referred to him sooner. Wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner and spends a lot of time with his patients. I wish he were younger so that I could keep the same doc until I leave this world!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Robert S. Rood's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1974)

MAMSI