Ratings for Dr. Razia Khan

Dr Khan has been my family doctor for over 27 years. My mom, sister and I go to her all the time. She has a lot of patience and is very caring and considerate. The instant we see her we get cured. I don't know what my family and I would do without her. She knows our full family history and my sister has a risibility and Dr. Khan has always been a true hero for all of us. I could never thank her for all that she has done for us!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Its been a year since the last comment and i thought I would provide an update. I recently visited Dr Khan at her clinic Warded Wood Health Centre and I have to say the staff, service and Dr was amazing!! I was able to all and make an apt with ease, got there for the time of the apt and was seen in 10 minutes. Dr Khan was so kind and really helped me with all my issues/questions. I highly recommend this clinic and this Dr.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Razia Khan has been my dead grandmother's family doctor, my mothers family doctor, my family doctor, my wife's family doctor and my newborn daughters family doctor. We have been dealing with her for years however it now time for her to retire. First of all her staff is very sloppy and they don't know what they are doing, secondly if you have an appointment at 10am then you have to wait for 2.5 hours for your turn. Now Dr. Khan seems to have a new toy of her own that she uses called a "laptop" and the funny part is that she does not even know how to use it. Her typing speed is so slow that she will keep you in the room for half an hour. She literally types with one finger and one button at a time. She is so busy with the laptop that she does not even listen to her patient. When I asked her, how will my daughters could go away? she replied, "Oh, nothing to worry about cold happens all the time". Wattt...are you for real old women. At lease tell me how to flush out all the mucus.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

If you dont like her leave. She has enough patients to last a lifetime. She has been my family doc for years and has always been wonderful. The staff needs help but Dr Khan is AMAZING

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

As a doctor, she is fine. But her staff is terrible. Plus,her husband/whoever owns the clinic and he clearly is setting a bad example. After a series of issues, I have learned to be very specific with them and call to confirm etc etc. I only go in once a year for a physical so I figured I can deal. I called in advance and was told to just walk in & they can help. Except they cut back walk in hours the next day. I got there 20 second too late. Her staff saw me coming but still locked the door and ignored me. After I begged my way in, and I was livid, the owner accused me of not respecting doctors. I respect Dr. Khan - but I don't respect her staff or the owner who said that. He claims to have "35 years of experience" but clearly doesn't respect patients. Thank goodness another patient there completely backed me up and was able to calmly tell my side of the story. I used to think the staff was meh. Now I know the problem is poor leadership.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Kahn has helped my family immensely. She diagnosed my sister with M.S. at such an early stage that my sister was quickly put on the necessary medication and now leads a very healthful life - no wheelchair or cane and enough energy to outshop me. She even had a baby during the early years of her M.S., and that baby is now 7! I think Dr. Kahn's quiet, kind and gentle manner is wonderful and deserves a better rating than 2.2!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Where do I start. She is HORRIFIC. Dr. Khan told me that if I was monogamous with my boyfriend, I had no risk of getting an STD. This is totally untrue, since your partner could be cheating on you! What a terribly misleading, irresponsible thing to tell a young adult female. She makes lots of broad, uninformed statements like that that just make me question whether she is competent to practice. She also played down my anxiety/depression. She said it was a phase that all young adult females to through. She didn't take it seriously at all, and went so far to tell my mom that she thought I was exaggerating. The first problem here is that she shouldn't be sharing anything with family members. The second problem is that I've since been diagnosed by numerous psychiatrists as having BPD, which is very serious! If I had listened to her, I may not have gotten the treatment/therapy I so badly needed for my BPD (which is under control now - no thanks to her).

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

not punctual. she's my family dr for the past 11 years and I want to change since she's unable to help you beyond a common cough/cold. She should just retire now.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

The worse doctor in the world!!! She has no clue what she is doing and likes to share information with other family members. Do not recommmend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

To be objective as possible, Dr. Khan is a good person, however, she's lacking as a family physician. I would not recommend that anyone go to her other than to get a prescription for cough/cold medicine or a doctor's note like the other person mentioned. She has been my family doctor for over 15 years and I continue to go out of force of habit. I have had some health problems over the last few years, some serious, and this woman absolutely did not know what she was doing. Thank goodness she referred me to a specialist. If your issue is beyond the common cold then the issue is beyond her scope. However, she does have other doctors working part-time out of her clinic who are obviously much brighter than her. However, they're all about numbers, and try to get you in and out much like a walk-in clinic. Basically, you can't run fast enough in the other direction.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009