Ratings for Dr. Molly M. Gramley

Dr. Gramley is no nonsense. She first noticed my husbands cancer and got him the best of care. She helps manage our health in a very professional way. We are all healthy and doing fine.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

She was late, and behaved like a minimum wage worker anticipating the end of her shift. She did not listen ("I don't have time to listen to that") and spoke extremely fast. Her main concern was my financial status, not my health ("You don't have insurance how are you going to pay for this"). She made sure she got the billing info into the computer during 12 minutes she spent in the room with me, although neither my name nor the diagnoses were correct. She did not thoroughly examine me, but was willing to proclaim a diagnosis based on my description of symptoms and the thoughts my friends had about them. I did not have symptoms for the diagnoses included on my bill, then or now, and I am still ill. All that aside, the fact that the doctor flipped the lights off, slammed the examining room door and told the back office staff she was "out of there" before I got back to the front desk at the end of the appointment illustrated her priorities for me. The visit was a $274 waste of my time.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Molly M. Gramley's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1996)