Ratings for Dr. Rula Hajj-ali

Dr. Hajj-Ali did not listen to me at all. She was rude when my family and I asked questions. I left her office in tears. She told me what disease she thought I had, what drug she was prescribing and then walked out. No explanations on what to expect or what to watch out for, NOTHING. I have left messages with questions since December and still have not had a response. She even refused to talk to my local Doctor. No bedside manner at all!!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Hajj-Ali is a wonderful Dr. She takes the time to explain my treatments, tests needed, etc. She answers all my questions. I find her staff to be very courteous and helpful. I never have to wait very long to see her.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

I saw Dr. Hajj-ali at Cleveland Clinic because I had some unexplained joint pain. I believe she was medically competent, but her communication skills were very poor. She didn't give me any information and refused to answer any of my questions. She wrote a prescription for me and when I questioned it, her only response was, "You need this!" I left there in tears, confused and frightened. I wouldn't go back to her. I can't work with a doctor who won't talk to me.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007