Ratings for Dr. Anate Anate Brauer

I have seen several REs and found Dr Brauer extremely informative, honest and genuine. So far it has been a smooth experience thanks to her and her staff (especially Dana who manages the front desk).

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr Brauer got me pregnant and I am over 40. She knows her stuff and did not give me false hope or promises like other REs. I also saw Dr Meyer, loved her too.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I came here for a second opinion and ended up staying the course. I recently had my "graduation" scan. I am a generally anxious person, but de brauer and her staff do everything possible to make the experience as comfortable as possible. I am so happy I found them.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I can't say enough about this office. I've met with all doctors but my main dr was dr Breuer. She was friendly informative and showed terrific compassion to my situation. I will be forever grateful. Also, all the nurses were exceptional. They made my appointments so easy. I was in and out in no time. Usually had my blood work done around 8 so I could head to work after in Manhattan. Ann's lastly thanks to Dana at the front desk. Always so friendly and helped me through the financial process.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

I saw Dr. Brauer in the Tuckahoe office. I have been through several IVF cycles elsewhere and came to her as a 4th opinion. I dont think I have ever had a doctor spend this much time with me--I have a much better understanding of infertility now, which helps me understand my treatment. The staff was also lovely. They spent a while reviewing my insurance benefits which other offices do not seem to care about. I have not yet decided to cycle again, but if I do, it will definetely be here.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

This is the 4th infertility doctor I have seen. This is the first one that actually called me back when I had a question or wanted to discuss results. She just seems to "get it." I would definitely recommend her

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Brauer was everything I could have hoped for and more! Not only did her bedside manner put me at ease, but she was very thorough and took the time to explain all of my options. She is extremely knowledgeable and I would recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Greenwich Fertility has great staff, all very welcoming and kind. Dr. Brauer is also kind and very knowledgeable however not personable. After my initial appointment, she did not remember me when I went back in. I understand she has and sees many patients each day and could not possibly remember everyone, but I would assume she would at least review my file before seeing me? I had asked a follow-up question from my previous appointment and her response was "Really? I do not remember, I see so many ovaries it's hard to keep track". And that was that. I am sure she is a great doctor but it took a lot for me to finally decide to seek help for our infertility problem and when the doctor does not seem to show interest in your case, it's very discouraging. We did 1 cycle of IUI which was unsuccessful and decided not to return for further treatment.

Submitted June 10, 2014

I saw Dr. Brauer as a 2nd opinion. She gave me a lot of information to think about, much more than other physicians I saw. I feel like I understand my infertility process better now. I have not yet entered treatment, but feel confident that I have found the right fit for me.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I recently saw Dr. Brauer at Greenwich fertility center. The staff was genuinely caring and provided a very personal atmosphere which I very much welcome after some previously not so personal experiences at a couple of larger centers. Dr. Brauer was extremely accommodating to my schedule. She took time to explain all of my options in detail. She was extremely reassuring and immediately put my mind at ease during a very stressful time.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013