Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Bibb

First time visit to a dermatologist. The staff, from the receptionist to the doctor, seemed absolutely miserable. When the doctor was finish with the exam he and the nurse walked out of the room without giving any instructions so I got dressed and waited in the room. Approx 6 - 7 minutes later someone knocked on the door, entered and asked if I had seen the doctor. I responded, "Yes". She then said in a voice that made me feel like I had done something wrong, "Then you're done. You need to take that paper on the counter to the receptionist." Now my thought - HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT!? Again the atmosphere in the office was absolutely AWFUL!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

After being put through three years of Hell and seeking medical opinions from the Mayo clinic all the way to the Ohio State University Dr. Bibb who is a stone through away from my home was able to give a confirmed second opinion for autoimmune disease.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

dr. bibb is a very caring doctor,he takes time with his patients,very understanding. great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Robert D. Bibb's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)