Ratings for Dr. Danel Ungerer

She is absolutely wonderful.. She is the best doctor my family has ever had.. She is very thorough and very compassionate.. We are very lucky to have her..

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

She is a great doctor. She looked after my kids and I for quite a few years.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Went against my specialists orders and said my child didn't need a specific medication. Had to see another doctor to get it. It was anti seizure medication not pain meds

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

This Dr. is very good and we are very lucky to have her in our community.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

i have been seeing her for quite some time and i absolutly love she is very helpful,knowledgable, caring just all around wonderful.. she has answered questions fixed problems ... she was my doc while i was pregnant and did everything in her power to help me through it with all my problems i had ..

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Absoultely the best! We had an incident recently involving our son. He needed care for an accident. She was very attentive, reassuring and prompt. SHE LISTENS. I can't say how important that is for the patient / parents. After an initial course of hospital treatement, she called us at home, the next day to enquire if there was an improvement in his condition. Our son got better. We are so grateful for her great service to our community.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2007

Without a doubt, a most caring and compassionate doctor. Doesn't make you feel small or crazy. Listens to all questions and addresses them all with care. I say my thankful prayers for her quick action in some health matters that resulted in prompt and almost immediate referrals that will be for the best interests of my health. We are very fortunate to have someone of her calibre in our community!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

She is very understanding and helpful. She is a fabulous doctor. Makes you feel important even when it is something little. So happy to have her and the staff work hard to help everyone and get you in.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

We took our son into see this Dr after he had been having flu like symptoms. Dr. Ungerer checked him out, and did not waste any time telling us that she did not like the way he was sounding. He was having alot of trouble breathing. She ordered a chest x-ray right away, as well as blood work, and an oxygen count. She admitted him into the hospital when she found out the results. Later on, she had made a phone call to a pediatrician in the city to make sure she had done all the right tests, etc. They ended up ambulancing our baby to the city. He had a viral pnemonia and the RSV infection. I have never been so pleased with a dr. than that visit. We were very scared, but she really took the time to explain and tell us why she did the things she did. She was so thorough for testing, etc. Dr. Ungerer was so compassionate and caring. Alot of dr's don't know how to be like that. We were not just "another" patient. She really cared. I would reccomend he in a second.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

I found her bed-side manner very passionate, she seems very thorough, and doesn't mess around. She takes no risks, and seems to be able to diagnose anything. She's very easy to talk to, down-to-earth and kind. I would recommen this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007