Ratings for Dr. Anna G. Saporito

I don't recall how much I paid. Worst dr. I've seen, ever. Condescending, lectures, inappropriate behavior, disregarding patients' requests. I needed a referral for a specialist. She proceeded to contact my previous specialist, while I was imploring her not to contact my previous specialist. Six times, while she was on the phone on hold, I kept imploring, crying, doing anything necessary for her to hang up, but no...I was so upset by what she did, that at one point, she asked me if I wanted to kill myself. My response was YES!! Because of what you just did. I wanted to say: You moron, but I didn't. Thankfully, she called the head nurse and social worker on duty. They both calmed me down, and reassured me this would not happen again. And yes, I do have evidence that all that I'm saying here, is the truth. I would NOT recommend her, even to my worst enemy, out of compassion for this person. I find it hard to believe that a person with her backgroud, has such poor judgement.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

Dr. Saporito laughs inappropriately. Her moods are constantly changing, and I am not sure if she is enjoying playing head games, or if she truly has no control over her behavior. She definitely has some kind of weird personality disorder. Stay away... stay FAR away.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

I don't remember what I paid. Dr. Saporito is a truly excellent. She is knowledgeable, she keeps very good records (via a laptop which she carries with her everywhere), and she takes her time with me. A few times I had to wait quite a long time, but because she takes her time with each patient that is to be expected. If you get the first appointment in the morning she will always be punctual. Several times when I had a complicated question she referred to her laptop to look up the precise answer and review it with me. Twice I have gone to her for travel vaccines and she has pulled up the CDC website and gone over it with me both times, specifically discussing the risks and diseases that are relevant to the countries that I am visiting. I have kind of gone to doctors on an ad hoc basis over the years but she will be my physician until I leave New York, I would not go to anyone else. I really do highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

very rude and unprofessional. she doesnt care to listen to you but rather rudely interrupts you in an insulting way. NEVER going back there! very unhappy with my treatment, first time patient.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

I made an appointment with Dr. Saporito about a persistent problem that affected my quality of life. She spent a great deal of time asking me questions during my first visit. Her genuine concern about my health and the subsequent steps she took to improve my situation provided all of the necessary elements of an improved quality of life for which I am now living.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Unprofessional doctor. She honestly was not helpful when I had a strange condition and made me feel worried that I had something serious when it turned out to be nothing. Do not use this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Very unprofessional doctor. She is a med student who is very friendly but does not know how to treat patients. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Anna G. Saporito's Credentials

• French

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 2005)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal