Ratings for Dr. Danielle J. Nardone

Dr. Nardone is an exceptionally thorough doctor, always spending time with me and asking "What Else?" to see if I have any questions. She is practical, actually remembers me and my issues even though I only see her once or twice a year, has given me referrals to great specialists, and has a kind ear.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

The doctors are fine, but the staff will make you Run Away. Too bad I can't give the staff a -5. The office manager is RUDE and CONDESCENDING.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

I agree with other reviewer office is dirty, staff is rude. Dr. Nardone was rude, arrogant and uninterested in hearing about my condition. She actually mocked my condition! I am sure Doctor Glowacki is losing plenty of patients by partnering with Dr. Nardone, as I have heard similar complaints in town.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I have no idea if Dr. Nardone is knowledgeable but I do know that her office is poorly managed and dirty. The office staff is either stupid or intentionally scheduled an appointment just to bill my insurance company for a useless appointment. Dr. Nardone spent approximately 15 seconds with me and told me to see another specialist. I had specifically asked if I should go to a specialist for my condition and her staff assured me it was something she could handle there and scheduled an appointment for me. After she told me she had no idea why her office would misrepresent what they could do, Dr. Nardone was most concerned about me "checking out" so they could bill for an appointment that should never have been scheduled in the first place. I expect a doctor to have higher expectations and tighter control over the management of their office as it is a reflection of their professionalism. There was a dead cockroach in the exam room. Pretty gross and would like a cleaner office.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr Nardone is a wonderful doctor. She is knowledgeable, professional, and will listen to concerns and work with you. She is patient and compassionate. The IMA clinics linked to the office are a terrific convenience in getting care for minor ailments or flu shots 7 days a week on a walk in basis. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Dr Nardone has been my Doctor for five years. She is the best I have ever seen. She really takes the time to speak with you and never rushes, no matter how many questions you have. She has been a life saver litereally. Recently she helped me in one of the worst possible situations. Can't say enough good things about her and feel blessed to have her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Danielle J. Nardone's Credentials

• Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med, Stratford Nj 08084 (Grad. 1996)