Ratings for Dr. James R. White

I have been seeing Dr. White since he first opened his practice in San Angelo. I find Dr. White to be kind, considerate, and genuinely interested my health concerns. If Dr. White is unable to resolve my medical problem he quickly instructs his staff to make an appointment with the doctor best suited to care for my needs. Dr. White's staff is always polite, considerate, and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. White and his staff were very friendly. He spent plenty of time with me compared to my past doctors and made sure to address all of my concerns. He was great and I never want to change doctors again!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. White and his staff were very pleasant and helpful. They made our first time visit stress free. While it says he is not accepting new patients, he did accept my entire family to be our new Primary Care Physican.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Felt Dr White could not wait to get me out of the office. Didn't listen to me, he couldn't care less, in my opinion. Was it because my appointment was right before lunch? Not going back.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr. James R. White's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1961)