Ratings for Dr. Tarun Misra

I had seen Dr. Misra in his clinic and he took the time to talk to me about my health. I did not feel rushed. He is patient and very knowledgable about his field. I appreciate all of the information he had given me. I am grateful for all of his help and expertise.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Wonderful experience with Dr. Misra. I highly recommend him and would request a referral to him from your family Dr. when you need to see a Specialist in his field.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

This doctor is not only extremely knowledgeable and professional but he truly cares about his patients. He treated me with respect and gave me the time needed to fully understand things in detail. Would recommend him to any of my acquaintances or family.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Lost my chart and threatened me after I complained to AMA

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Excellent people skills and explaining symptoms and diagnosis. Very helpful with options around treatment.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I was suffering with severe amenia that was going to kill me and was seeing a specialist for 8 years and he eventually gave up on me so I started seeing him and within 8 months, he ordered more tests and really pushed my case and eventually got my into surgery and now I'm cured. The best doctor I have ever had and I'm not upper class.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I felt that he took the time to explain his answers and listen attentively my concerns. Am very thankful to have him caring for me.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

My experience with Dr. Misra has been a great one. He's a punctual doctor who knows quite a bit about his field, and current medicines. He was very thoughtful with my throat disorder and I am very thankful to have him as my go-to specialist.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Easy to get appointments, hardly ever runs late, his receptionist is wonderful to deal with. Hardly any wait time for Colonoscopy appointments, he listens, is very friendly and honest. Wonderful experience with him despite my Crohn's diagnosis. He very quickly got me on the medication he thought would be the most effective right away, and sure enough i'm now in remission. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014