Ratings for Dr. Cully R. White

I am also watching crime watch. I myself suffer spinal problems, and this is despicable. I encourage anyone who has had surgery with dr white to look up a condition called arachnoiditis. It i is VERY LIKELY he gave you all arachnoiditis.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I also watched the TV Crime Watch Daily and seen the stories of how this Dr., I guess he's a Doctor! As he may have used non FDA approved various type of surgery parts in patients! As of now he pleaded guilty to Health Care fraud but as far as I'm concerned he's guilty of the usage of non-approved metal parts in those poor patients he cared for, or supposedly cared for!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

WOW I'm watching a. TV show called crime watch daily and this doctor is horrible. I feel so sorry for these people . This is scary the dr using all these fake parts and all he cared about is money over people he has no conscience.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Back problems from age 21. A couple times a year my back would simply "go out" leaving me useless for about 4 days. One episode left me using a walker because i lost feeling on my left side from thigh down. Went to surgeons suggesting shots because i was so young. Went to c-practor and wasted money. Saw Cully White, 4 days later underwent surgery. He extracted L4 L5 disc, which happened to split up into 3 pieces, causing the 'pass out' type pain. No fusions, too young....was back to work in 3 weeks and have been doing great since! 32 now. Despite all your legal problems, THANK YOU Cully White for saving my life

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I would never recommend seeing this man. He has done more damage than good to many patients, myself included. I am permanently numb on the right side of my face, inside and out. There is no cure and I will have to live with this painful numbness for the rest of my life. Looking back I should never have had the surgery. He didn't even examine me or review my MRI with me, just scheduled a date for brain surgery. He was nervous the whole time, now I know why, because he was arrested shortly after my surgery. DO NOT SEE THIS MAN.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Worst mistake I ever made! I was referred to him on an emergency basis from a Kenosha Dr. He butchered the nerves in my back and I will never be the same. My left leg is permanently numb, I have to walk with a cane and have suffered from chronic low back pain ever since my surgery. At my last office visit to him he recommended I get scheduled for spinal fusion surgery right away, WITHOUT even examining me. I went on to another reputable spine surgeon who commented that I probably didn't even need the surgery I had in the first place. Since then I have had years of pain management treatment, without success, and even had a neuro-stimulator and battery pack installed into my back last November, which also hasn't helped. I had to go on permanent Social Security disability and will never work again in my life. For Cully White to do what he did to me and thousands of others and commit insurance fraud and only be fined $60,000 and be sentenced to a 6 month prison term is totally absurd!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I had a neck fusion done initially. Also had carpal tunnel done. Have no pain , and almost 100% range of motion. Had lumbar spine fusion. Although I had some some complications , I consider it a sucess. Dr. What's staff was incredible. From his p.a.'s , his m.a. , and desk staff , never had a staff so courteous and friendly. Dr. White always had a smile on his face , a joke for me , and answered all questions I had in a way even I could understand. If I had to do it all over again , wouldn't change a thing.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

He did 10 surgeries on my back and i am in so much more pain then when i started . Average waiting time is 3 hrs

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I HAD SURGERY ON MY NECK IN JULY 2012 AND EVER SINCE I HAVE HAD SEVERE MIGRAINES AND STILL REALLY PAINFUL IN MY NECK,EVERYTIME I WENT HE WOULD JUST SIT THERE AND NOT SAY MUCH JUST UP MY MEDICATION AND COME BACK IN A FEW MONTHS.I WAS SKEPTIC AT FIRST TO HAVE HIM DO MY SURGERY AFTER I SAW THAT HE HAD A LAWSUIT AGAINST HIM BUT I DID IT HE WAS NICE BEFORE I HAD THE SURGERY DONE NOW I WISH I WOULD OF LISTENED TO MY FAMILY ON NOT TO .THE STAFF WAS NOT ALWAYS POLITE FEW INPARTICULAR BUT HEY I GUESS NOBODY IS PERFECT.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr. Cully R. White's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1994)