Ratings for Dr. John Heitzner

good doctor and willing to help me with my problem.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I liked DrHeitzner attitude very different from other doctosr I have seen in the past and very smart

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

was a very good doctor to me but didn't help me at all with his knowledge

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

this comedian should not be allowed to practise in ns. he makes fun of other patients & depression was a big joke to him. he disagreeded with a top neuroligist, & a great chriopractor. Said I fit to return to work, which I wasn't. I had a referral for a nerve block, another assessment was done by another specialist & the nerve block is being done on my spine. he couldn't have been morewrong.All he wanted to do was joke.....Manualife paid his bill..

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

During my appointment, this man not only talked about his other patients, he complained about them. Literally telling me how stupid he thought some of them were. I advised him during the appointment that I was attending a chronic pain support group. His response to that was, "That's funny." I asked why; he responded, "You don't seem the type to me that would have the patience to sit around and listen to other people whine." Whine?? He's a physiatrist who deals with pain patients. WHINE??? This man cares only for the money he gets. Don't let him fool you into thinking he cares. He doesn't. He had information in my report that wasn't even about me, so he obviously mixed up his "stupid" patients. He's detrimental to the field of physiatry and he's a blemish on the reputation of physiatrists in general. So next time you're in there and he seems so caring, ask him if you're one of the patients that he discusses with other patients and refers to as "stupid".

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

very primitive examination regarding a vehicle accident. insurance company friendly.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009