You may also like

Rate Dr. Kirsten Thomas

Dr. Kirsten Thomas's Ratings

Very bad in every sense of the word. Don't bother to go to a Chiropractor to start with. They shouldn't be your easy way out of any issue you are facing. This so called doctor Kirsten Thomas will cause you more damages than you originally had and you will regret every second you spent at her clinic. She will act that she really cares and she will follow up with a phone call in the evening to check how you are doing after the session. She will just check if you survived what she did to you earlier that day. Stay well by staying away from her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

Dr. Kirsten Thomas is terrible based on my personal experience with her. She caused me multiple permanent damages to my backbone, neck and sciatic nerve. My advice to anyone thinking to visit her for a consultation is to forget about it completely as the pain and damages she will cause you are beyond any other doctor's ability to repair what she did with her own hands. She will not start the work until you sign an agreement that you agree that she is not liable for any damages she may cause. She should not be practicing this job to start with and don't be fooled with her innocent smile!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I was in a car accident in 2012. I was aggressively treated by a different chiropractor for 10 months, but my headaches and stiffness did not subside. I decided to try someone new with a different technique. After reading the wonderful reviews on Dr. Kirsten I started seeing her. Within 2 months I felt 90% better. Dr. Kirsten is a great chiropractor. She is punctual, personable and has great techniques.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I've had many different chiropractors over the years as I moved but also some just bad experiences. Even one that was too much of a sales person that a doctor.
Dr. Kirsten is second to none! She is down to earth, she takes the time for proper treatment, she goes over and above the call of duty, and she's not pushy at all.
I can honestly tell you, I have Tinnitus and had to discontinue seeing her for a while and try another alternative treatment to cure the Tinnitus while they recommend I don't receive Chiro adjustments. It didn't work and I came back to Dr. Kirsten. She didn't push or try to sell me at all, before during or after. I highly recommend Dr. Kirsten and her friendly staff. She won Readers Choice award for Best Chiropractor in Markham for the last 5 years for a reason.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I've been going to see Dr Thomas since 2004 and have made many family and friend referrals to her as well. She is excellent at what she does, always on time and leave her office feeling great. Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Kirsten is always great with our beagle and now our chihuahua is in need of treatment and getting benefits from the visits. Very professional and friendly environment. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Thomas for over 10 years. She gets results! I have even had her treat my dog and cat. She is friendly, professional and constantly upgrading her skills. I have had great results for shoulder, neck, hip and arm issues!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Thomas is very knowledgeable, effective and thorough in her examination, treatment and overall care. I have been a patient of hers for many years, and I wouldn't trust anyone else for my chiropractic care. Thanks Dr. Thomas!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Thomas for almost 3 years now. She took the time to do a very thorough assessment during my initial appointment. Dr.Thomas has a great personality and always has something new to talk about during my appointments. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a chiropractor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I was seeing Dr. Thomas for prenatal chiropractic care and she was fantastic. After my baby was born, I didn't have the time to see her as often. I still needed adjustments and saw a neighborhood chiropractor who could not produce half of the results I got from Dr. Thomas. I decided to take the time to travel and see Dr. Thomas on a regular basis and I'm back to feeling great again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726401].votes_count ]]