Ratings for Dr. Arielle A. Metz

Dr. Metz is n outstanding physician and surgeon however her front office staff is rude. The receptionist and the clinic supervisor are all very unprofessional. Dr. Metz her partner, and the nursing staff are great but the front office is horrid!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

The nurse as well as dr. Metz were very irritable and impatient and rushed through appointments. Talked down to me like I was a child and didn't address my concerns made me feel like a bother. I have changed drs due to the lack of care and consideration from all the staff

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Metz had a youthful exurberance that can be difficult to tolerate while experiencing the hormonal rollercoaster of pregnancy. She and her partner Dr. Meinig are married and have a busy practice. Wait times for appointments are substantial and staff is irritable.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

I LOVE DR. METZ! SHE DELIVERED MY FIRST AND ONLY CHILD. I WOULD HAVE HER DELIVER ALL OF MY BABIES IF I COULD HAVE THAT OPPORTUNITY. SHE HAS WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER AND MAKES SURE YOU HAVE ALL THAT YOU NEED AND MORE. SHE IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Arielle A. Metz's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Unicare