Ratings for Dr. Kevin Hay

Dr Hay is rude, cuts you off and yells at you. Then he softens up, explains things, and tells you the plan for surgery. The next day he sends you home from the hospital without any pain relief or follow up plan. When you question the emergency surgery he doesn't answer. Passive aggressive. I will leave the hospital and suffer at home before I ever see him again.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Very rude. Made me feel small and pretty much like I was lying about being in pain. Went to my regular doctor and they couldn't believe he didn't believe me. Avoid at all cost

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Hay has been my doctor for many years, and I have always had confidence in his abilities to diagnose and treat my symptoms. Dr. Hay is Irish and has a great sense of humour which is not always appreciated by some people. He always tries to put you at ease, and not panic you with technical jargon. He always put things in a way that an ordinary person can understand.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

I find it hard to reconcile the comments I read here with the doctor I have been seeing for nearly twenty years. He has never been rude, always listens, tries to come up with different treatment if something isn't working...I have chronic health issues with are made worse by my weight, and while he does mention that I need to lose weight, he doesn't shame me. He's an old fashioned GP, treating the whole person and not just one symptom - maybe that's what people don't like?

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Terrible doctor! I was 27 weeks pregnant and went in to the hospital with severe pain in my back and stomachs crying because i couldn't even move..... just in severe pain, dr. Haye looked at me and laughed and had said i was just having normal back pregnacy pain and sent me home with nothing but a smile on his face. I went back that night because i could not take the pain and a different doctor was on call . I was admitted into the hospital for over a week with kidney stones! And put on iv for dehydration. He should not have a job. And take things more seriously than just putting that big old smile on his face! Never again will i ever see him. Or take my kids to see him. Worst doctor ever

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

this guy gives me the creeps and is a total quack if you MUST see him in the ER always ask to have a nurse present (especially if you are female) he is completely inappropriate and blames every illness/injury on smoking, weight, pregnancy or drug abuse. I am suffering from a long term injury (1 year+) he was the original "doctor" to dismiss my injury and send me home with a "sprained ankle" which was absolutely not the case.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

TERRIBLE DOCTOR!! if he is on call at emergency, I walk out.. Took my daughter to him for constipation pains, which she and I have dealt with her whole life.. and he looked at me like I was a bad mom, and yelled at me to take this matter up with her family doctor.. I have taken it up with our family doctor. She just happen to be having pains that night and I needed to see somebody. Terrible inconsiderate man! He talks to you like your stupid and wasting his time. He should be reported!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Stay away at all cost!! If you question this man you will suffer! If he gives you a referral you will only get his words exactly back from any Dr. The more my parents suffer, the more his grin grows. He knows he is on the honey train! He patronizes them with a lovely pat on the hand. Just stay away from this man!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

always asks questions that are none of his buisness.. talks to you like your retarted.. will avoid hospital if hes on call.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Always been a reliable doctor. knowledgable and straight to the point. I believe that others may have had bad experiences becouse of the minor nature of their medical conditions. Never pushed pills and all prescriptions have worked immediately. Been our family doctor for 25 years.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012