Ratings for Dr. Kaveh N. Adel

Dr. Adel is an excellent dentist! He has helped me to overcome my fear to dentistry. I have been a patient of Dr. Adel for the past 11 years and I would always be a patient of Dr. Adel. Before seeing Dr. Adel I had lots of issues with my teeth, that made me very insecure about my smile. He completely restored my smile and now is healthy and beautiful. I am so proud to smile again! I highly recommend Dr. Adel, he emphasize on educating his patients and he is a perfectionist.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

This guys is terrible. He provides 'preventative treatment' his way of drumming up work for himself. I never had a history of cavities before visiting this "doctor" however he believed I potentially required two root canals and 6 cavities. My brother, on the other hand, required 10 cavities and 4 root canals. Don't go to this fool. I have moved onto a much better dentist.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

He was very arrogant and rude. I'm new to the area and tried him out. He didn't shut up the entire time and it room two hours for a basic cleaning! He told me I'd need to replace my fillings get skin grafts from the roof of my mouth! I have perfect teeth and my other dentist always told me how proud of my teeth he was. This guy acts like his only interest is his you but he won't let you speak. Several times during my visit he said like I told you already. Do not go to him he's awful ruined my day and never felt soooo bad leaving the Dentist. I love going to the Dentist but he was terrible!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I have been Dr. Adel’s patient for over ten years. It has always been an extraordinary experience to feel complete trust and confidence in his sense of empathy and genteel approach to my needs as his patient. He explains every step of the procedure with immense patience which helps me enormously to go through the experience each time I visit him. His professional integrity, his staff’s manners, the peaceful environment, the music in the air would always calm me down. I would like to express my appreciation to Dr Adel for his great knowledge, wonderful service and humane style of treatment.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

My family & I have been with Dr. Adel for several years. I decided to refer a friend since I was happy with his work. Unfortunately this was not a very pleasant experience, my friend called me very upset after they left his office. His staff was great but Dr. Adel seemed very arrogant, rude and unprofessional. When my friend informed Dr. Adel their hours of availability to continue treatment Dr. Adel seemed to just “brush” them off. In the middle of their conversation Dr. Adel walked out of the room almost as if implying “well since you cant make it to my office during my hours of business, I don’t care what you have to say” He left them on the chair without even bothering to let them know he was leaving the room he just walked out! It wasn’t until one of his staff members came and informed my referral that the session was over and helped them out of their chair. How embarrassing, I will never refer anyone to his office and unfortunately he has lost my business as well.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Great dentist, very helpful and highly educational visit.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009