Ratings for Dr. Kyle Egger

Horrible experience. His assistant is also so rude.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I will never go back to this office. Dr. Egger is so rude and money hungry. He seems to think that we as patients are not allowed to ask any questions regarding the proposed treatment. How dare we question his judgement as a dentist. Could not stand the guy so i left the office and took my whole family with me.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Stay away from this dentist. His skills are fine but he commits fraud. He charged my insurance for procedures combined that he did not even do. I found this out after going to another dentist and asking if the work was done and it was not. I questioned the office and they returned it but I will never go back to that office. Do not trust this dentist because if is super focused on money and not on patient care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Very affable guy but I felt in the dark about many of my appointments. And then the next time I would come in, he would talk as if I should know what's happening but, of course, I didn't because he didn't tell me. One appointment was just to fill in a chip which, with my busy schedule, I never would've bothered if I had known but he kept referring to it as a cavity so I thought it was something necessary. Another time he didn't tell me about a procedure I needed until after I had come back for another procedure (rather than at my original appointment). This was annoying because, had I known earlier, I would've scheduled my appointment during a week that had already passed. Instead I had to come in when it was very inconvenient. And then I found it that it was just to fill in a chip! What a waste of time for me! I've asked them twice for a bite guard and they haven't gotten back to me about it. I don't feel very respected with all this lack of information. Either they don't really care or they're too busy but I think I'll look for a different dentist, all the same.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

The staff were lovely and Dr. Egger was nice, however, I will be getting a new dentist for two reasons: 1) I presented with tooth pain, and Dr. Egger could not find anything. Then he sent me to an endodontist who also couldn't find anything. He performed a root canal which did not fix the problem at all. Then I went back to my old dentist in another city, who immediately determined that my problem was due to grinding my teeth. I was prescribed $125 dollar dental appliance that fixed the problem that an unnecessary $1800 root canal didn't fix. 2) Before I went to the second (more helpful) dentist, I asked Dr. Eggers office to send all the x rays to the second dentist to aid with diagnosis. They assured me they would. All they ended up sending was a letter from the endodontist. All the x-ray images, that I paid for, were not sent. I feel that this reflects a lack of professionalism.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Egger is flat out the best dentist I've ever had. I've been seeing him for 3 years now and I feel great about my dental health.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Wow weirdest office I have ever been in. The assistant shouts from at you from behind and nags the dentist. Dr Egger told me one thing which I felt was wrong and held off going to a specialist. Staff nagged me about going. Next time a different diagnosis was stated by the doctor which was what I thought the first time. Charged me for something he should not have and I have spoken to 4 people and it was still not resolved. Came across as very uncomfortable where crowns were concerned. May be ok for some work but was not impressed. Paying to change dentists after less then a year.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Best Dentist Ever!!! The funniest guy I ever met and makes me comfortable every visit. Kids love him too!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Egger a few years ago after moving to Victoria and I can honestly say he is the best dentist I have ever had. I had a discolored, root-canaled front tooth that I was very self concious about. Dr Egger put a beautiful crown/veneer thing (he called it a creneer I think) on it and my friends cannot now tell which one it is! I have been thrilled with my experiences with Dr. Egger. His needles are painless and he is very relaxed and easy to talk to. My kids also love him!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

I just started seeing Kyle recently, I was pleased that he was so down to earth and easygoing. He spoke to me in an easy to understand manner in terms I could understand, I got some work done and it was painless and well done! The office is conveniently located at Colwood Corners, there is plenty of parking, his receptionist is super friendly and helpful, and did I mention hot? The hygienist I saw was very gentle and very knowledgeable and friendly as well. Can't recomend this place enough!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013