Ratings for Dr. Carlos J. Vital

DR. CARLOS VITAL IS THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!!! I had bad food allergies, acne, skin problems and asthma. I went to 4 different doctors for treatment, including 2 allergists and 2 different dermatologist, with no improvement. BUT DR. VITAL and his staff got me an immediate appointmet, did a skin test, told me that I had sensitivity to wheat, and desensitized me with allergy shots and now I CAN FINALLY BREATHE AND MY SKIN IS CLEAR. He is very famous yet very down to earth as well and very smart. HE IS DEFINETLY WORTH IT and HE CHANGED MY LIFE!!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

1° The hospital didn't manage with my insurance for a pre-agreement. I have needed to manage with my insurance by myself. 2° They switched the doctor during the session without call me before for an agreement. 3°They forgot to call my pharmacy for a refill to a medication. 4° They forgot to prepare my serums and I had needed to reschedule my appointment. I sent a complaint to this doctor, he has not reply to me yet ! Don't trust him and his team !

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Awsome doctor! I admire his knowdlege and wisdom. After I started the tratment my life has changed for good big time! I recommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. Vital is the BEST!!!! He was the only doctor to finally get to the root cause of my asthma! I cannot be more pleased with his service as well as the service from his staff! he knows his stuff!!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. Carlos J. Vital's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1999)