Ratings for Dr. Paul F. Low

I wish I had read the reviews before seeing Dr. Low. It was a most demeaning visit. He entered the exam room in which I was standing (the nurse didn't offer me a chair). He looked at me and said "how old are you?" He did not say hello nor did he step away from the door. I felt like I had Bubonic plague. He spoke with me for about one minute (both of us standing on either side of the room). He then said, "I can't help you". I did leave a urine specimen as I thought I had a bladder infection. When he called to say it was negative, I said, "Oh, I'm really surprised". He said, "I'm not". He then hung up on me. He's the rudest doctor I've ever been to. DON'T GO TO HIM>

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. low was good many years ago but not does not care. Dr. low get out of the business as you suck.!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

After seeing Dr. Low for bladder issues and dark urine he sent my husband for a CT scan. After waiting 10 days for him to contact us, we called him. He eventually returned the phone call. He was very abrupt and curt. He said he "believed he knew what your problem is" but would "need to complete further tests" including a cystoscope. During the conversation he casually mentioned that "an issue with your liver was discovered" but "could be addressed down the line" after his tests were complete. Well that issue turned out to be 3 CM nodule on his liver that may be liver cancer. We discovered this after I demanded the CT result be faxed over to me, from the radiology center. Six months later we are still trying to determine what this mass is. If we did not take control of our own medical care, this may have gone unnoticed. His practices are not only unethical but could prove to be deadly. Stay away from this man.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

I had a large embedded kidney stone. Dr Low was afraid to treat it "waiting for it to drop".. After six years of kidney infections etc he finally sent me a man that was able to remove it and put me in good urological health . Dr Low is not interested in his patients and if I were not a powerful assuming individual He would have taken even more advantage . He has been in the business far too long , should pack up and spend his time fishing ....Beware

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

This office is unbelievable no one to answer phone, short staff, Dr. Paul Low is also rude and arrogant, too bad patients believe that he is the only act in town.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Arrogant, not real knowledgeable, curt and at times unprofessional

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

I was referred to this doctor twice both times with a prescription for a test . Both times Dr. Lowe out right refused to perform the test recommended by my Doctor. Dr. Lowe talked down to me when I insisted on having the test done made me feel stupid then refused to see me at all. Then I went to another urologist and had the test performed it came back positive and I am now being treated for my condition. Bottom line doctor Lowe is pompous arrogant, and wreckless. If this had been something more serious it could have been life threatening. Avoid him if you value your health.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

visit to short, no communition with doctor no personal feeling bushed treatment not needed.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I have had only good experiences with Dr. Low. He has spent time with me to answer questions and was attentive to my needs. I never wait for very long in the office which is a welcomed relief.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

This had to been the worst doctor visit I have even gone to. He didn't talk to me and refused to say anything and seemed angry when I tried to ask questions. I would never tell anyone I know to go there.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr. Paul F. Low's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Toms River, NJ