Ratings for Dr. Amy Miller

If I could give her all no stars I would. She is unprofessional, condescending, and completely unaware. She must have been asleep during her time at school because she is clueless. There are plenty of other evaluators worthy of their salary. She is not. Google 730 evaluations in San Bernardino county and find someone else who isn't a biased b%*@!.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

She needs to have her license taken away. She ignores parental alienation. She will leave your children with an abuser. Beware and don't give her a dime of your money.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

This doctor is unilateral, only seeing her opinion instead of facts, documents and police reports. If you choose to use her for costody , be very careful!! She has not the best interest of the children in mind. Even though she favored me, in my case she was willing to put my child in harms way with the other parent. Do not use this so called doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

My attorney recommend her. Worst recimmendation ever!!! Although my reoort was so what favorable for me it is full of inaccurate garbage that my ex uses like the bible nearly a decade later. She is careless and obviously in it for the money. I am thininking of malpractice suit. Anyone in here wants to join in post. Worst 5000 ever spent.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Do NOT trust this doctor to have the knowledge or skill set to accurately complete a 730 evaluation. She is biased, judgmental, and passive aggressive. She was late to appointments and cut other appointments short, but still charged over the original cost. She is completely untrained, uneducated, and unknowledgeable about parental alienation. If you are in a high conflict divorce do NOT use this so called doctor. If you are 'stuck' with her make sure you take specific notes so you can file your complaint with the board. She is not competent and should have her license revoked.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

She made my life misreble she made me miss seeing my family in the summertime I'm a child and I hate her

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

So called Dr. Miller. She a very unethical person. Bias to the side that pays her. Does not listen to what the kids say. Once she chooses a side, no matter what evidence is presented to her, no matter what the kids say, no matter damage or harm the other person has cause and continues to do, Dr. Miller does not care. She will submit inaccurate information to the court. If you dare confront her, Dr. Miller will definitely find a way to persue the courts to the opposite side. Even if her test indicate negative for that one side she has chosen, she will try to cover up the negative. Dr. Miller is by all means is BIAS, UNFAIR AND UNETHICAL. IF YOU HAVE A 730 WITH HER PLEASE BE CAREFUL, DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!!! ALSO SHE WILL TRY TO EXTEND THE EVALUATION FOR MORE FEES!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

If you want to use a doctor to evaluate your situation she is not a safe option. She is unethical and did not treat sides with equal opportunity. Even though her report was not bad against me I want to reach out to parents so they do not have to suffer from her lack of empathy and honesty. Dr. Amy Miller was supposed to help my family and caused harm and emotional distress to all involed. She was unfair, not honest and a one sided doctor. She was not interested in children's wellbeing.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I saw Dr. Amy Miller for several years and she was very helpful with my depression and getting me through some really trouble times. She is very professional, but very caring at the same time. The only reason I stopped seeing her was we moved to Buckeye AZ, and she is still available for me if I need her by phone. She is the best.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Although Dr. Miller has a nice staff, office is clean and on only rare occasion is late taking her appointments (a couple of times up to 45 mins late), she seems to lack any moral or ethical compass. She does not like talking about issues of the past, even if the issues being presented are part of larger, repeating patterns of behavior that affect emotional and relational wellbeing. Throughout our time with her, I expressed concern over my ex-wife's bizarre allegations, her need to control communication, her periodically denying visitation, and her history of making unilateral health and education decisions involving the kids. Throughout our time I also informed her that my daughter's step-father was threatening. She never really addressed any of it. In fact, I have an e-mail where I express concern over his behavior toward us as the kids sporting events - nothing. This same man, my kids step-father, was arrested five weeks after this e-mail for lewd acts on my then 15 year old daughter. He's out on $50,000 bail, but because Dr. Miller refused to investigate my ex's bizarre allegations and her affect on the psyche of our children, we don't to this day know if this creep did something to my daughter or not. I have asked repeatedly that she resume seeing us, but she absolutely refuses unless my ex pays her outstanding balance due, and she has legal representation present in the therapeutic setting. I think she sees liability is her own unwillingness to really get at the root of issues. In all, I don't think this is someone you want your children seeing. I'd hate to hear stories similar to mine.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016