Ratings for Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson

I am not usually the kind of woman to leave a review on anything, wether it be hotels, movies, or restaurants. But Dr Hodgkinson changed my life, and I feel I owe it to him and his staff by at least giving them this review. I will admit I was a little nervous going in but the staff were kind and courteous and exceptionally knowledgeable. It has been a few weeks since the procedure and I can say with pride that for the first time since I was a young girl I can finally be proud of my breasts and don’t feel compelled to hide them under heavy clothing. Thank you Dr Hodgkinson, you really are a life saver, I have never felt better about myself.

Submitted January 23, 2018

Five Stars aren’t bad enough to describe how great This experience was for me. I feel like a new man

Submitted January 22, 2018

I had my body botched after being self conscious about it since a kid. It is worse than before. Any regrets? That I'd hadn't done my due diligence better and researched about how bad Daryl hodgkinson is. Plenty of bad reviews on sites like real self. Also with pictures showcasing the dodgy work. Apart from the shocking work - he made no effort to look after me. Was incredibly rude and patronizing and I ended up complaining about him to the medical board.

Submitted January 22, 2018

I am really pleased with everything Dr Hodgkinson has done for me. What a boost in confidence! I look and feel younger & more vibrant. It is a big thing to trust someone with your face and I admit that I was really nervous. It took a lot of courage. Anyway, with support from Dr Hodgkinson and my family and friends, I am not really a new me but certainly feel like a better me.

Submitted January 22, 2018

I had a breast lift done by Dr Hodgkinson. I was not only impressed by the results but by the constant support I received from Dr Hodgkinson and his staff before, during & after the surgery. After such a great experience I will definitely be recommending him and his team to my family & friends.

Submitted January 22, 2018

I saw Dr Hodgkinson for a “mummy makeover” after three children. He lifted up my breasts, tucked my tummy and sucked out some seriously unwanted extra baggage. I am already getting back into things I had tucked away in my wardrobe and getting ready to do some shopping. Best of all, I am back in a swimsuit this summer at the beach with the kids without worrying about my kaftan collection. I am so pleased with everything that Dr Hodgkinson did for me.

Submitted January 19, 2018

I had my nose fixed after having had it broken as a kid and not only does it look good for the first time In years but I can breathe too which I haven’t been able to do since forever. Regrets??? That I didn’t deal with this sooner.

Submitted January 17, 2018

I have been to Dr Hodgkinson a few times now 15 years ago and this last year I had breast augmentation and liposuction on thighs and knees he has been an amazing Dr I could not be happier with my surgery and results. The staff have also been very good.

Submitted January 10, 2018

I have never had such a wonderful medical experience. From wo to go Dr Hodgkinson & his team were there for me. I felt that I was special and cared for. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I am starting off the new year a new me and feeling years younger after having had my face lifted in late 2017. It has been a real boost to my confidence & I really enjoyed being out and about over the holiday season. Heartfelt thanks to Dr Hodgkinson and all the girls at the clinic for being there with me on this adventure.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Darryl J. Hodgkinson is recognized world-wide as an expert in cosmetic plastic surgery with more than thirty years of experience in both cosmetic and plastic/reconstructive surgery. Dr. Hodgkinson did his plastic surgical training at the prestigious Mayo Clinic in the United States and is amongst an elite group of a very few surgeons to hold two degrees in plastic surgery from American Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons and the Royal College of Surgeons, Canada. Dr. Hodgkinson is a past President of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery and currently on their Board of Censors. He also serves on the Scientific Committee of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), is a Section Editor for the journal Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, is an invited member of the International Consortium of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ICAPS) as well as being a member of many other professional societies including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the Rhinoplasty Society, the Lipoplasty Society of North America and the Priestly Society. Dr. Hodgkinson has published over 65 articles and continues to contribute by traveling the world giving lectures and courses in cosmetic and aesthetic plastic surgery at congresses and to societies. This includes the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, the International Consortium of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, the French, German and other national societies of cosmetic and plastic surgery. Dr. Hodgkinson is also the Founder and a Director of Operation Restore Hope Australia. This Australian based charity draws on the talents of medical professionals from all over the world to educate medical professionals and care for children in the Philippines with cleft lip and palate. Operation Restore Hope has now provided cleft lip and palate surgery to nearly 3,000 children and other medical services to many, many more whom without charity would have gone unaided.

• English

• University of Sydney (Grad. 1971)

• Face-lift
  • Liposuction
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Rhinoplasty

• University of Sydney, Anatomy Prosectorship, 1967
  • University of Sydney, Ophthalmology, 1971
  • Best Discusser, 19th Chief Residents Conference, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, April, 1980
  • Ohmori Lecture, OSAPS 2008