Ratings for Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson

Dr Hodgkinson is a very talented and caring surgeon and his staff are pretty fabulous too. I recently had a facelift and they were all there cheering for me and with me every step of the way. Thank you to the whole clinic for making what I thought was going to be a pretty scary experience into a positive adventure.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I saw Dr Hodgkinson 18years ago or so and knew it was the right decision coming back to him for my next visit. I found his communication in knowing exactly what I wanted calmed my nerves and the end result is so perfect for me I find I keep wanting to look at his workmanship!!! I can't thank his lovely staff for always making me feel so welcome and at ease, you can see how well they all gel together,, it radiates throughout for such a big group of staff! I know in the future should I be needing any other 'touch ups' there will only be one place I'll be visiting and recommending to anyone....Thanks again so much Darryl and team for the five star treatment and making me me feel and look a better version of my old self xx

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I and my family have been to Dr Hodgkinson for everything from a facelift to skin cancer & mole removal over the years. We have total confidence in him and his team. We wouldn't go anywhere else for plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

A repeat customer, he changed my life, twice! I just had breast reduction surgery done 6 months ago. I have had F cup breasts since I was 15, now I fit a great double D. My self confidence has changed, I can wear whatever I want and most importantly no more back pain! I recently went to the US and went into Victoria's Secret to buy new bras and I broke down crying from happiness as every single bra I tried on fitted great, something I have never had! Bra shopping used to be a painful excersise, now I walked away with 10 new bras and the biggest smile on my face. Dr Darryl and his team are amazing!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I recently had a facelift with Dr Hodgkinson. I am seven weeks post op now and I have already received few compliments on my refreshed and healthy look. Dr Hodgkinson and his team were an absolute dream throughout the whole experience. The facility is well run and immaculate. I would have no doubts in recommending Dr Hodgkinson and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I had my nose done about a year ago. My nose was pretty twisted and didn't work very well either as I had played a lot of contact sports when I was young and took more than a few hits to my head and face. I wasn't too keen on surgery and thought that plastic surgery was something more for women but my wife had had some surgery done by Dr Hodgkinson and she convinced me to have a chat with him. I booked in that day as I thought I'd chicken out otherwise. I had the surgery a few weeks later and had a lot of support from the nurses and my wife. I had a splint on for a about a week so I worked from home. I was surprised that almost immediately I could breathe better than I had in years. I have to admit I was pretty chuffed too to have a straight nose again. I don't think I'll be having more plastic surgery in the future (unless I break my nose again) but it was as good an experience as it could have been with a great outcome.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I had a large basal cell carcinoma on my face that Dr Hodgkinson removed last year. He did Pathology at the same time as surgery which he explained to me was to make sure he got all the cancer out, He reconstructed my cheek with a flap and now just over twelve months on when I went in for my one year review you can hardly see a scar. I am really happy as I was scared I'd spend the rest of my life with a giant scar or skin graft on the side of my head. I am so glad that I can put this behind me now and swear that I'll always wear a hat and put on sun cream from now on.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I first came and saw Dr Hodgkinson 22 years ago. I didn't end up going ahead with that procedure for personal reasons. After all these years, I found Darryl again through his website as I needed liposuction and a breast reduction due to excess weight after having a fall and ended up with fibromyalgia. Since the surgery all my symptoms have disappeared. This week I went to see my GP and he was amazed at my recovery. The whole procedure from start to finish has been smooth, precise and the best money I have ever spent. The staff have been welcoming, caring and non judgemental the whole time. I couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I had a breast augmentation 12 months ago, with Dr. Hodgkinson. This was something very personal to me as I have had small breasts my whole life (A-B cup). From the consultation, it turns out my breasts hadn’t developed properly as a teenager and I had mildly tuberous breasts. My life is quite conservative, I wanted to fill out my clothes but didn’t want to end up with unnatural looking breasts. Naturally my hips were wider than my bust and I was looking to put them both in proportion. Dr Hodgkinson measured my frame and suggested I go with a 325cc implant. This has given me a small D cup. I was very concerned that everyone would notice and judge me for having this procedure. To be honest no one has commented, I told a few close friends and immediate family and they were all very supportive. I always knew something wasn’t quite right with my breasts and am so glad I saw Dr. Hodgkinson about it. My confidence grew and I was literally a new person after the surgery. Cliché, but true. Wish I’d done it earlier! Dr Hodgkinson and his team are an absolute dream throughout the whole experience. Couldn’t recommend him more!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr Hodgkinson did my daughter's rhinoplasty. She was very self-conscious about her nose all through high school. We used the holiday period over Christmas to give her the graduation present she wanted. We are all very happy with the result and with the care we received by Dr Hodgkinson and his staff. Most importantly our daughter who always was and always will be beautiful to us now seems to be walking on sunshine and has the confidence to face the next phase in her life at uni this year.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Darryl J. Hodgkinson is recognized world-wide as an expert in cosmetic plastic surgery with more than thirty years of experience in both cosmetic and plastic/reconstructive surgery. Dr. Hodgkinson did his plastic surgical training at the prestigious Mayo Clinic in the United States and is amongst an elite group of a very few surgeons to hold two degrees in plastic surgery from American Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons and the Royal College of Surgeons, Canada. Dr. Hodgkinson is a past President of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery and currently on their Board of Censors. He also serves on the Scientific Committee of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), is a Section Editor for the journal Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, is an invited member of the International Consortium of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ICAPS) as well as being a member of many other professional societies including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the Rhinoplasty Society, the Lipoplasty Society of North America and the Priestly Society. Dr. Hodgkinson has published over 65 articles and continues to contribute by traveling the world giving lectures and courses in cosmetic and aesthetic plastic surgery at congresses and to societies. This includes the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, the International Consortium of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, the French, German and other national societies of cosmetic and plastic surgery. Dr. Hodgkinson is also the Founder and a Director of Operation Restore Hope Australia. This Australian based charity draws on the talents of medical professionals from all over the world to educate medical professionals and care for children in the Philippines with cleft lip and palate. Operation Restore Hope has now provided cleft lip and palate surgery to nearly 3,000 children and other medical services to many, many more whom without charity would have gone unaided.

• English

• University of Sydney (Grad. 1971)

• Face-lift
  • Liposuction
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Rhinoplasty

• University of Sydney, Anatomy Prosectorship, 1967
  • University of Sydney, Ophthalmology, 1971
  • Best Discusser, 19th Chief Residents Conference, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, April, 1980
  • Ohmori Lecture, OSAPS 2008