Ratings for Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson

Dr Darryl Hodgkinson, he is the Master at what he does. I love my new breasts. Dr Hodgkinson and his staff with the level of service they made me feel like a VIP and the price for my new breasts was worth every dollar. I would go there again, do yourself a favour and go.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Stay away from this doctor!! He botched my nose and now I have to live with it because I am afraid to trust another doctor. I had rhynoplasty surgery 4 years ago and I am still suffering from terrible breathing and hav a caved in bridge. After payment of $10,000 he didn't want to talk to me even when I wanted to clarify the procedure and results desired. His assistant called me and reasurred me that the procedure will go well and that I am just experincing jitters prior to surgery which is normal. His other assistant that takes the photos was the one that talked to me about the type of results I wanted. Days after the surgery, I returned for a check up and Dr Hodgkinson saw me in the corrider waiting area for less than 2min. He was so dismissive and said that I look well and that he has another appointment to get too. He didn't even shake my hand or ask how I was feeling. I cried the entire way home and was just shocked that a medical professional whom you regard so highly could do such a horrible thing and make you feel depressed. I demanded another more lengthy check up appointment in the months after surgery and I expressed how unhappy I was with the outcome of my rhynoplasty and for the way I was treated after surgery. His only response was that I should be happy with the result because my nose was so bad before and he also said that if I was so unhappy about the dip on the top of my nose then he could inject a filler into it for the cost of $600. He just wanted to take more money from a depressed patient. Please whatever you do, DO NOT listen to the positive reviews about this doctor because I am living proof that he is no good. I wish I could do something to have him stopped from doing this to other people.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr Hodgkinson did my facelift a few months ago and I could not be happier. The entire team was lovely and Dr Hodgkinson is a gem. I was naturally very nervous but I felt very supported throughout the entire experience. I can not recommend Dr Hodgkinson or his team more highly. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Hes as dodgy as f*** and is only obsessed about how much he makes from patients. Awful awful awful. His good reviews are fake according to the receptionists friend!!

Submitted January 16, 2016

I had a rhinoplasty over a year ago now and I'm so happy with my result!! I felt well cared for by his team and in good hands. Thanks for boosting my confidence!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Worst experience with this doctor. All the bad reviews I have read are very similar to the experience I had. I cannot believe he comes up at top 4 surgeons. Being told after contracting a staph infection and being left with scarring in the centre of my face that he had seen worse and the best advice he could give me was to buy Clinique foundation to cover it up. Years on after a botched rhinoplasty with this doctor I am incredibly self conscious and too afraid to go through surgery again. Do not go to this doctor. Does not take time, insensitive and does not know what he is doing. Stay away. I have also had the same experience as another reviewer where other surgeons had a very poor opinion of this doctor's work and management. Please see several surgeons before deciding on which one to go with.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr Hodgkinson and his staff were very understanding and patient with me during my facelift procedure. The support that I had was amazing and the results are everything I ever dreamed of. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. Thank you! I feel so much better about myself. :-)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

It was with a little trepidation that I approached Dr Darryl about calf implants, I was a little nervous & felt ( I admit ) a little bit silly, after all how vain was I ?? I was made to feel at home immediately I walked in the door of his beautiful premises, After consultation with Dr Darryl I decided to go ahead with the procedure, I felt very comfortable with my new leg doctor, he was extremely experienced & had performed this procedure many times .My day of surgery arrived & was very excited, the nursing staff were so lovely & I was confident I had made the correct choice of Doctor & surgery. Of course I was a little uncomfortable for a few days but that passed quickly, it is now a little over a month since my procedure & I am absolutely over the moon with the results & my beautiful new legs, they are perfect. The post surgery care I received is caring & thoughtful & I wish I had this procedure many years ago. I work in the fashion industry & public relations so confidence is very important, my new legs have given me a whole new confidence, I can wear & model any of the beautiful garments from our Boutique & feel fabulous. I would recommend Dr Darryl & his procedures to anybody, he is a lovely man & most professional with a touch of good humour. Money well spent

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I recently had a facelift with Dr Hodgkinson and I could not be happier. The results are so natural and beautiful. I had been thinking about having a facelift for a long time but was really afraid of having someone operate on my face. I looked at all of his results and even spoke to a nurse at the surgery who had had a facelift too. I am so glad now that I found the courage and decided to go ahead. I don't look bedraggled any more and it has really boosted my confidence. A special thank you also to his staff for being so caring and making the whole experience as pleasant as it could be. Thank you Dr Hodgkinson!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Darryl Hodgkinson, he is the Master at what he does. I love my new breasts. Dr Hodgkinson and his staff with the level of service they made me feel like a VI..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Stay away from this doctor!! He botched my nose and now I have to live with it because I am afraid to trust another doctor. I had rhynoplasty surgery 4 years a..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hodgkinson did my facelift a few months ago and I could not be happier. The entire team was lovely and Dr Hodgkinson is a gem. I was naturally very nervous..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Every single person working here has a wonderful caring attitude, I always felt very comfortable and special! "

March 2, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Hes as dodgy as f*** and is only obsessed about how much he makes from patients. Awful awful awful. His good reviews are fake according to the receptionists fri..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty over a year ago now and I'm so happy with my result!! I felt well cared for by his team and in good hands. Thanks for boosting my confidence..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience with this doctor. All the bad reviews I have read are very similar to the experience I had. I cannot believe he comes up at top 4 surgeons. Bei..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hodgkinson and his staff were very understanding and patient with me during my facelift procedure. The support that I had was amazing and the results are ev..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was with a little trepidation that I approached Dr Darryl about calf implants, I was a little nervous & felt ( I admit ) a little bit silly, after all how va..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a facelift with Dr Hodgkinson and I could not be happier. The results are so natural and beautiful. I had been thinking about having a facelift..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hodgkinson from the moment I met him was kind and professional. He writes the book (literally) on plastic surgery and I can not recomend him highly enough. H..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "DO NOT go to Dr Darryl Hodgkinson. I had Rhinoplasty in 2010 and had a very terrible experience. He is very lovely until he gets his payment. He had a brief con..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is the worst place to go! He will produce fake looking results. You can tell stuff has been done. That or it will be sun standard to bothched. And what wil..."

May 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience from start to finish. Thanks also to Dr Hodgkinson's staff for all of their help. I will be recommending this clinic to all my friends."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "“ The staff at Dr.Hodgkinson are professional, friendly and work as a team under the guidance of Dr.Hodgkinson. The results are excellent with no complication..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had problems breathing for years now and the shape of my nose bothered me as well. I had my nose operated on by Dr Hodgkinson and it looks fantastic. I..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hodgkinson has cared for many members of my family with skin cancer and for other cosmetic concerns as well. We have always found him to professional, cari..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Just the nastiest type of surgeon I can think of who is basically out to get as much money before he retires soon (really soon hopefully!!!)"

April 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Darryl is the worst type of surgeon and person. Have a close look at his results - they are average at best. I feel most of his results galleries are work he ha..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have had two procedures with Dr Hodgkinson 7 years apart. Both times i was welcomed warmly and made to feel comfortable. I trusted the advise given by Dr H..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "18moths ago I had surgery by Dr Hodgkinson Facelift , Abdominoplasty . I am absolutely thrilled with the results Postop . Often I hear comments how well I look ..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Surgeon, Great Staff, Great Experience. Doctor Hodgkinson was kind polite and helpful from the moment I walked through his door and I left a very happy c..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both my husband and myself have had surgery by Dr Hodgkinson. I had Breast surgery 15 years ago, with my husband being more recent with a Rhinoplasty (2014). We..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr Hodgkinson now for various procedures for over 15 years and would never go elsewhere. I have had on separate occasions a facelift with i..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got several quotes first and they all asked for payment up front. Dr Hodgkinson's price was reasonable, his staff were lovely and I am really happy with the..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "it's interesting how they demand that you pay upfront. Darryl certainly covers himself. I had a very bad experience with this doctor and haven't been real..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I can safely say that his horrible little man ruined my life. I arrived for my op early in the morning and sat in a semi dark room with a cold receptionist. ..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I cannot stand my body after darryl had ruined it with his poor liposuction techniques. He has left me with grooves and severe contour irregularities. I hate t..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a face lift and experienced severe pain for over a year. The scars in my hairline are visible and I have a depressed area in the centre of my head just ..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation and liposuction about 5 years ago. Wished I had never seen this doctor. He absolutely stuffed up my perfectly fine but small breasts. ..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "my wife has been bearing both the psychological & physical scars from his doctor. A nose job suddenly became a disaster in nose, ear, arm. He will one day need..."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a facelift by Dr Hodgkinson and am thrilled with my result. Everyone says how great I look and I feel better about myself too. I was really worried abou..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you look at the only positive comments about Dr Hidgkinson, it appears that his staff have written them. They are in stark conflict to the numerous bad revi..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a horrid experience with this dodgy doctor. His work is botched and he will still tell you that it is a good result. I'm having a lot of trouble in gettin..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful result with a face lift and could not be happier. He is a great surgeon and very experienced."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had upper blepharoplasty performed by Dr Hodgkinson. The result wax fantastic. At 43 my eyelids were looking crepey and saggy, making me look old, sad and ti..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I wish I had never gone to this horrid surgeon for any work. He left me scarred, lopsided, uneven - botched. He had no shame in lying to my face afterwards that..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to doctor Hodgkinson in August this year for a breast lift and augmentation. From the first consultation, I was welcomed by a friendly staff they ended..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see dr.hodgkinson for a mummy makeover after having 2 kids. I have been so busy raising them and lost track of looking after myself. I desperately nee..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I need to get my nose fixed by another surgeon. The result from his work was very poor."

September 11, 2014

December 1, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Surgeon" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

August 21, 2012