Ratings for Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson

I was very welcome at the clinic from the first moment of contact online. I received a call back within that day. Dr Hodgkinson was very professional, answered all my questions, made me feel comfortable and at ease right through the process. I'm very happy with the results, healing went well and I can't see the suture lines around my eyes.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

23 years ago I underwent breast augmentation that resulted in severe capsular contraction. I had since over the years undergone 2 more surgeries with another surgeon to try to correct this and they also resulted in severe capsular contracture. Wow they were hideous, grotesque and abnormal and very painful. I was told by several other surgeons that this could not be corrected and was permanent, however after meeting and consulting with Dr Darryl Hodgkinson I decided to try again and have another surgical attempt to a correct my now serious problematic breast implants with a remove and replace procedure of my implants as well as a breast lift and he is truly a remarkable surgeon whom has not only restored my breasts to NORMAL ,SOFT ,SUBTLE, EVENLY SHAPED AND POSITIONED TO PERFECTION but indeed absolutely fabulous in every way possible AND NO CAPSULAR CONTRACTION. My experience with him and all his team and staff from the very beginning of the first consultation to the extremely supportive aftercare was truly amazing. He is a genius with specialised knowledge and so gifted in his field with everything he does. If you have had previous surgery with a poor and disappointing outcome or you are contemplating your first surgery then I can highly recommend that before you accept less than a perfect result you should pop in for an inexpensive consultation with this brilliant and outstanding Surgeon as I did.Thankyou so much Dr Hodgkinson for an incredibly stress free experience and miraculous outcome which I had been told was IMPOSSIBLE.I would also like to say from my experience when your in the hands of a surgeon like Dr Hodgkinson magic and miracles really do happen because after 23 years and 3 failed attempts by other so called Surgeons, with his help and brilliant expertise he managed to achieve what no other previous surgeons could. With gratitude and appreciation for your wonderful work, encouragement and kind understanding Roxy :)

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

OMG have you seen how fossilized Daryl is? Old school. Stay far far away!!!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

i had my breast augmentatuin done in febuary 2012 and i couldn't be happier,there is nothing i would change about them, he did an absolute perfect job. They are soft and have not dropped at all... i would recommend doing them with him to anyone...

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Do not trust this Doctor. I cannot believe he has so many positive remarks. He is one of the worst surgeons on the planet including his nurse. Bordering on EVIL. Hopefully what goes around comes around to this person who calls himself a surgeon and his sidekick the nurse.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dodgy hodgy is incredibly dodgy. Omg do not let him near your body!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Darryl and his team performed a fantastic job, The lead up consultation was incredibly positive, the actual surgery was for me stress free. The medical team I had made it all a very comfortable and easy surgery. Plus, the recovery was much quicker than I expected. To everyone involved. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Dodgy hodgy is the dodgiest surgeon around. do not go here please. he will not look after you. he is so old school skill wise. a cowboy surgeon - will just try anything to make more money. and will not look after you when it doesnt work out. just check in with the health care commission about all the complaints against him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr Hodgkinson is simply the best! He made me feel absolutely special. My breast are perfect and the staff were very accomodating and friendly. He provides a fantastic service. I highly reccomend him!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr Darryl Hodgkinson, he is the Master at what he does. I love my new breasts. Dr Hodgkinson and his staff with the level of service they made me feel like a VIP and the price for my new breasts was worth every dollar. I would go there again, do yourself a favour and go.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was very welcome at the clinic from the first moment of contact online. I received a call back within that day. Dr Hodgkinson was very professional, answered ..."

May 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "23 years ago I underwent breast augmentation that resulted in severe capsular contraction. I had since over the years undergone 2 more surgeries with another s..."

May 26, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "OMG have you seen how fossilized Daryl is? Old school. Stay far far away!!!! "

May 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i had my breast augmentatuin done in febuary 2012 and i couldn't be happier,there is nothing i would change about them, he did an absolute perfect job. They are..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Do not trust this Doctor. I cannot believe he has so many positive remarks. He is one of the worst surgeons on the planet including his nurse. Bordering on E..."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dodgy hodgy is incredibly dodgy. Omg do not let him near your body!!!"

May 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Darryl and his team performed a fantastic job, The lead up consultation was incredibly positive, the actual surgery was for me stress free. The medical team I h..."

May 14, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dodgy hodgy is the dodgiest surgeon around. do not go here please. he will not look after you. he is so old school skill wise. a cowboy surgeon - will just try ..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hodgkinson is simply the best! He made me feel absolutely special. My breast are perfect and the staff were very accomodating and friendly. He provides a fa..."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Darryl Hodgkinson, he is the Master at what he does. I love my new breasts. Dr Hodgkinson and his staff with the level of service they made me feel like a VI..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Stay away from this doctor!! He botched my nose and now I have to live with it because I am afraid to trust another doctor. I had rhynoplasty surgery 4 years a..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hodgkinson did my facelift a few months ago and I could not be happier. The entire team was lovely and Dr Hodgkinson is a gem. I was naturally very nervous..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Every single person working here has a wonderful caring attitude, I always felt very comfortable and special! "

March 2, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Hes as dodgy as f*** and is only obsessed about how much he makes from patients. Awful awful awful. His good reviews are fake according to the receptionists fri..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty over a year ago now and I'm so happy with my result!! I felt well cared for by his team and in good hands. Thanks for boosting my confidence..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience with this doctor. All the bad reviews I have read are very similar to the experience I had. I cannot believe he comes up at top 4 surgeons. Bei..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hodgkinson and his staff were very understanding and patient with me during my facelift procedure. The support that I had was amazing and the results are ev..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was with a little trepidation that I approached Dr Darryl about calf implants, I was a little nervous & felt ( I admit ) a little bit silly, after all how va..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a facelift with Dr Hodgkinson and I could not be happier. The results are so natural and beautiful. I had been thinking about having a facelift..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hodgkinson from the moment I met him was kind and professional. He writes the book (literally) on plastic surgery and I can not recomend him highly enough. H..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "DO NOT go to Dr Darryl Hodgkinson. I had Rhinoplasty in 2010 and had a very terrible experience. He is very lovely until he gets his payment. He had a brief con..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is the worst place to go! He will produce fake looking results. You can tell stuff has been done. That or it will be sun standard to bothched. And what wil..."

May 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience from start to finish. Thanks also to Dr Hodgkinson's staff for all of their help. I will be recommending this clinic to all my friends."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "“ The staff at Dr.Hodgkinson are professional, friendly and work as a team under the guidance of Dr.Hodgkinson. The results are excellent with no complication..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had problems breathing for years now and the shape of my nose bothered me as well. I had my nose operated on by Dr Hodgkinson and it looks fantastic. I..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hodgkinson has cared for many members of my family with skin cancer and for other cosmetic concerns as well. We have always found him to professional, cari..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Just the nastiest type of surgeon I can think of who is basically out to get as much money before he retires soon (really soon hopefully!!!)"

April 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Darryl is the worst type of surgeon and person. Have a close look at his results - they are average at best. I feel most of his results galleries are work he ha..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have had two procedures with Dr Hodgkinson 7 years apart. Both times i was welcomed warmly and made to feel comfortable. I trusted the advise given by Dr H..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "18moths ago I had surgery by Dr Hodgkinson Facelift , Abdominoplasty . I am absolutely thrilled with the results Postop . Often I hear comments how well I look ..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Surgeon, Great Staff, Great Experience. Doctor Hodgkinson was kind polite and helpful from the moment I walked through his door and I left a very happy c..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both my husband and myself have had surgery by Dr Hodgkinson. I had Breast surgery 15 years ago, with my husband being more recent with a Rhinoplasty (2014). We..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr Hodgkinson now for various procedures for over 15 years and would never go elsewhere. I have had on separate occasions a facelift with i..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got several quotes first and they all asked for payment up front. Dr Hodgkinson's price was reasonable, his staff were lovely and I am really happy with the..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "it's interesting how they demand that you pay upfront. Darryl certainly covers himself. I had a very bad experience with this doctor and haven't been real..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I can safely say that his horrible little man ruined my life. I arrived for my op early in the morning and sat in a semi dark room with a cold receptionist. ..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I cannot stand my body after darryl had ruined it with his poor liposuction techniques. He has left me with grooves and severe contour irregularities. I hate t..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a face lift and experienced severe pain for over a year. The scars in my hairline are visible and I have a depressed area in the centre of my head just ..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation and liposuction about 5 years ago. Wished I had never seen this doctor. He absolutely stuffed up my perfectly fine but small breasts. ..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "my wife has been bearing both the psychological & physical scars from his doctor. A nose job suddenly became a disaster in nose, ear, arm. He will one day need..."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a facelift by Dr Hodgkinson and am thrilled with my result. Everyone says how great I look and I feel better about myself too. I was really worried abou..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you look at the only positive comments about Dr Hidgkinson, it appears that his staff have written them. They are in stark conflict to the numerous bad revi..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a horrid experience with this dodgy doctor. His work is botched and he will still tell you that it is a good result. I'm having a lot of trouble in gettin..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful result with a face lift and could not be happier. He is a great surgeon and very experienced."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had upper blepharoplasty performed by Dr Hodgkinson. The result wax fantastic. At 43 my eyelids were looking crepey and saggy, making me look old, sad and ti..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I wish I had never gone to this horrid surgeon for any work. He left me scarred, lopsided, uneven - botched. He had no shame in lying to my face afterwards that..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to doctor Hodgkinson in August this year for a breast lift and augmentation. From the first consultation, I was welcomed by a friendly staff they ended..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see dr.hodgkinson for a mummy makeover after having 2 kids. I have been so busy raising them and lost track of looking after myself. I desperately nee..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I need to get my nose fixed by another surgeon. The result from his work was very poor."

September 11, 2014

December 1, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Surgeon" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

August 21, 2012