Hes as dodgy as f*** and is only obsessed about how much he makes from patients. Awful awful awful. His good reviews are fake according to the receptionists friend!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I had a rhinoplasty over a year ago now and I'm so happy with my result!! I felt well cared for by his team and in good hands. Thanks for boosting my confidence!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Worst experience with this doctor. All the bad reviews I have read are very similar to the experience I had. I cannot believe he comes up at top 4 surgeons. Being told after contracting a staph infection and being left with scarring in the centre of my face that he had seen worse and the best advice he could give me was to buy Clinique foundation to cover it up. Years on after a botched rhinoplasty with this doctor I am incredibly self conscious and too afraid to go through surgery again. Do not go to this doctor. Does not take time, insensitive and does not know what he is doing. Stay away. I have also had the same experience as another reviewer where other surgeons had a very poor opinion of this doctor's work and management. Please see several surgeons before deciding on which one to go with.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr Hodgkinson and his staff were very understanding and patient with me during my facelift procedure. The support that I had was amazing and the results are everything I ever dreamed of. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. Thank you! I feel so much better about myself. :-)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

It was with a little trepidation that I approached Dr Darryl about calf implants, I was a little nervous & felt ( I admit ) a little bit silly, after all how vain was I ?? I was made to feel at home immediately I walked in the door of his beautiful premises, After consultation with Dr Darryl I decided to go ahead with the procedure, I felt very comfortable with my new leg doctor, he was extremely experienced & had performed this procedure many times .My day of surgery arrived & was very excited, the nursing staff were so lovely & I was confident I had made the correct choice of Doctor & surgery. Of course I was a little uncomfortable for a few days but that passed quickly, it is now a little over a month since my procedure & I am absolutely over the moon with the results & my beautiful new legs, they are perfect. The post surgery care I received is caring & thoughtful & I wish I had this procedure many years ago. I work in the fashion industry & public relations so confidence is very important, my new legs have given me a whole new confidence, I can wear & model any of the beautiful garments from our Boutique & feel fabulous. I would recommend Dr Darryl & his procedures to anybody, he is a lovely man & most professional with a touch of good humour. Money well spent

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I recently had a facelift with Dr Hodgkinson and I could not be happier. The results are so natural and beautiful. I had been thinking about having a facelift for a long time but was really afraid of having someone operate on my face. I looked at all of his results and even spoke to a nurse at the surgery who had had a facelift too. I am so glad now that I found the courage and decided to go ahead. I don't look bedraggled any more and it has really boosted my confidence. A special thank you also to his staff for being so caring and making the whole experience as pleasant as it could be. Thank you Dr Hodgkinson!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr Hodgkinson from the moment I met him was kind and professional. He writes the book (literally) on plastic surgery and I can not recomend him highly enough. He is so passionate about his craft and finally after 2 botched boob jobs and a awful liposuction I was told that this was it, Dr H was the only surgeon that was willing to take me on and with his level (20 something years) of experience I was lucky enough that he took on the challenge to repair the terrible tragic boob jobs and lipo I had previously.. From the gorgeous girl on the front desk to the beautiful bevy of nurses that care for you on the day and all throughout the recovery appointments I've never had so many people care for me on my journey to the body I have always wanted!!!!! I can not thank you enough!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

DO NOT go to Dr Darryl Hodgkinson. I had Rhinoplasty in 2010 and had a very terrible experience. He is very lovely until he gets his payment. He had a brief consult with me and passed me onto one of his assistants to work on photographic expectations with me. Then on the day of my surgey he spoke with me in the hallway of his practice for about 1 min max and was very dismissive when I was trying to reiterate what my goals were. He has left me with extremely lopsided nostrils and has stooped the bridge far too low. I went back 1 week later to have the stitches removed however Dr Hodgkinson did not see me. One of his nurses treated me and was unfriendly, unprofessional and unhygienic (she was using cream from a tube to put on my nose and continued to use the same cotton bud on the tube which is clear she would use on other patients). Some months later I realised that my nose seemed to be continually infected in certain areas, after some time it because apparent that the nurse hadn't removed all the stitches correctly. I booked in to have the stitches removed and Dr Hodgkinson performed this small procedure. Again, I realised a few months later that there was still a small piece of stitch left on the end of my nose...... HOW INCOMPETENT CAN THEY BE????? On a personal level I found Dr H to be quite vague and a little bit weird. Would not recommend!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

This is the worst place to go! He will produce fake looking results. You can tell stuff has been done. That or it will be sun standard to bothched. And what will he tell you? "You have a fabulous result". He won't help you out once your procedure is ruined either. He will act like he cannot see what it is you are going on about. Have a look at sites online that have recorded where he has been in trouble numerous times with the medical board. I've had to have a few revisions done to improve his mistakes. Please don't be the same. I feel that the positive reviews are all from his staff or himself. They always seem to be placed in the same manner and timeframes. All after bad reviews as well - as if to remove them from being first in line for everyone to see.

Submitted May 17, 2015

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Hes as dodgy as f*** and is only obsessed about how much he makes from patients. Awful awful awful. His good reviews are fake according to the receptionists fri..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty over a year ago now and I'm so happy with my result!! I felt well cared for by his team and in good hands. Thanks for boosting my confidence..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience with this doctor. All the bad reviews I have read are very similar to the experience I had. I cannot believe he comes up at top 4 surgeons. Bei..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hodgkinson and his staff were very understanding and patient with me during my facelift procedure. The support that I had was amazing and the results are ev..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was with a little trepidation that I approached Dr Darryl about calf implants, I was a little nervous & felt ( I admit ) a little bit silly, after all how va..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a facelift with Dr Hodgkinson and I could not be happier. The results are so natural and beautiful. I had been thinking about having a facelift..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hodgkinson from the moment I met him was kind and professional. He writes the book (literally) on plastic surgery and I can not recomend him highly enough. H..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "DO NOT go to Dr Darryl Hodgkinson. I had Rhinoplasty in 2010 and had a very terrible experience. He is very lovely until he gets his payment. He had a brief con..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is the worst place to go! He will produce fake looking results. You can tell stuff has been done. That or it will be sun standard to bothched. And what wil..."

May 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience from start to finish. Thanks also to Dr Hodgkinson's staff for all of their help. I will be recommending this clinic to all my friends."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "“ The staff at Dr.Hodgkinson are professional, friendly and work as a team under the guidance of Dr.Hodgkinson. The results are excellent with no complication..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had problems breathing for years now and the shape of my nose bothered me as well. I had my nose operated on by Dr Hodgkinson and it looks fantastic. I..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hodgkinson has cared for many members of my family with skin cancer and for other cosmetic concerns as well. We have always found him to professional, cari..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Just the nastiest type of surgeon I can think of who is basically out to get as much money before he retires soon (really soon hopefully!!!)"

April 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Darryl is the worst type of surgeon and person. Have a close look at his results - they are average at best. I feel most of his results galleries are work he ha..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have had two procedures with Dr Hodgkinson 7 years apart. Both times i was welcomed warmly and made to feel comfortable. I trusted the advise given by Dr H..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "18moths ago I had surgery by Dr Hodgkinson Facelift , Abdominoplasty . I am absolutely thrilled with the results Postop . Often I hear comments how well I look ..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Surgeon, Great Staff, Great Experience. Doctor Hodgkinson was kind polite and helpful from the moment I walked through his door and I left a very happy c..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both my husband and myself have had surgery by Dr Hodgkinson. I had Breast surgery 15 years ago, with my husband being more recent with a Rhinoplasty (2014). We..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr Hodgkinson now for various procedures for over 15 years and would never go elsewhere. I have had on separate occasions a facelift with i..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got several quotes first and they all asked for payment up front. Dr Hodgkinson's price was reasonable, his staff were lovely and I am really happy with the..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "it's interesting how they demand that you pay upfront. Darryl certainly covers himself. I had a very bad experience with this doctor and haven't been real..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I can safely say that his horrible little man ruined my life. I arrived for my op early in the morning and sat in a semi dark room with a cold receptionist. ..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I cannot stand my body after darryl had ruined it with his poor liposuction techniques. He has left me with grooves and severe contour irregularities. I hate t..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a face lift and experienced severe pain for over a year. The scars in my hairline are visible and I have a depressed area in the centre of my head just ..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation and liposuction about 5 years ago. Wished I had never seen this doctor. He absolutely stuffed up my perfectly fine but small breasts. ..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "my wife has been bearing both the psychological & physical scars from his doctor. A nose job suddenly became a disaster in nose, ear, arm. He will one day need..."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a facelift by Dr Hodgkinson and am thrilled with my result. Everyone says how great I look and I feel better about myself too. I was really worried abou..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you look at the only positive comments about Dr Hidgkinson, it appears that his staff have written them. They are in stark conflict to the numerous bad revi..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a horrid experience with this dodgy doctor. His work is botched and he will still tell you that it is a good result. I'm having a lot of trouble in gettin..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful result with a face lift and could not be happier. He is a great surgeon and very experienced."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had upper blepharoplasty performed by Dr Hodgkinson. The result wax fantastic. At 43 my eyelids were looking crepey and saggy, making me look old, sad and ti..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I wish I had never gone to this horrid surgeon for any work. He left me scarred, lopsided, uneven - botched. He had no shame in lying to my face afterwards that..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to doctor Hodgkinson in August this year for a breast lift and augmentation. From the first consultation, I was welcomed by a friendly staff they ended..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see dr.hodgkinson for a mummy makeover after having 2 kids. I have been so busy raising them and lost track of looking after myself. I desperately nee..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I need to get my nose fixed by another surgeon. The result from his work was very poor."

September 11, 2014

December 1, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Surgeon" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

August 21, 2012