Ratings for Dr. John Cappa

Wonderful knowledgeable caring and honest doctor I would recommend, he tells you your options discusses conditions throughly with you.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Cappa is an excellent doctor. I see him on a regular basis and he keeps this 80 year old very much on the go with his expert handling of often painful conditions. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I decided to go to Dr. Cappa after reading the other positive patient reviews. I made the right decision! FIRST: He has a wonderful, gentle bedside manner. Sensing my anxiety (I was anticipating the procedure to be uncomfortable), he immediately put me at ease. SECOND: He did what needed to be done swiftly and with such skill that I didn't feel a thing! THIRD: Great staff. They were tightly booked when I called for an appointment. But knowing I was in pain, squeezed me in. FOURTH: The office is in a nice, stand-alone house, NOT one of those mega-medical group with hundreds of doctors and staff. I like the personalized feeling of this doctor. Highly recommend Dr. Cappa.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

Dr. Cappa Was tremendous I went to see him after seeing another podiatrist for an ingrown toenail. The first one made things worse for me, but Dr. Cappa took his time and removed the ingrown toenail and infection. He is truly skilled

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Very knowledgeable and after visiting 3 other podiatrists he is the only one that found the cause of the problem. Provided the remedy and I was out of pain within 24 hours and it has now been 1 year with no return of pain.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

He's very knowledgeable and takes the time to answer questions.In addition he is very pleasant. I highly recommend Dr.Cappa.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

110 $ office visit. He gave me a boot for my fractured foot. The boot was 295$. The boot fell apart and ripped three pairs of my pants, He told me he would pay for the boot. When I got the bill he did not pay for it. I called up and spoke to his wife. She called me crazy and told me to go else where. I did not have a good experience and will no longer go here.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Cappa is highly knowledable, very competent, very professional. He's a nice person as well - calms you when your mind is running away with worst case scenarios

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Miracle worker! Caring, compassionate, professional.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Dr. Cappa is a person not just a doctor & a surgeon. He is incredibly knowlegeable, with a great bedside manner. HE CARES ! The world would be a better place with more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. John Cappa's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)