Ratings for Dr. Timothy Schmidt

We found Dr. Schmidt to be thorough and compassionate. Easy to understand and welcomed questions. We felt we were well served and benefited from his care and attention. We would not hesitate to book with him again in the future. His receptionist was very helpful in booking us in at a convenient time as we are from out of town.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Schmidt is very thorough. He is easy to talk to and explains very well in language that is understandable. He answers all question and is respectful. Several visits were required and much was accomplished without delay. Dr Schmidt listens well. He also has a sense of humour. We are very happy with our experience and feel well looked after.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

If I see this doctor again it will be too soon. Totally unimpressed with him. Only one word to describe him "Arrogant"! I know that there is a shortage of doctors and we are lucky to have them but they need to be kind, knowledgable and helpful and this doctor was not.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Very helpful post by-pass surgery visit. Took the time to explain the medication I was on and made sure I understood why. Encouraged me to ask questions and seemed to be interested in my condition and recovery.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

The most rude arrogant so called Doctor we have ever come across, when we tried to explain our problems to him ,he gave us the how dare you look ,he butt in on anything we wanted to say. He cut our knowledge on the problem down. Terrible Doctor! Have looked for another Specialist

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Unable to make proper diagnosis. Not willing to take patients knowledge about medical problem. Was proven wrong. Unwilling to help or refer to another specialist. Quite arrogant and makes patient feel you don't know what you are talking about. Obtained successful surgery elsewhere by more qualified physician.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

This physician has a reputation for his poor bedside manner. I experienced this first-hand with a family member. He was rude and unapproachable when I asked him questions and he was condescending with my questions which were valid. He may be knowledgeable but his ego gets in the way of patient care. This is unfortunate giving his patients and family members a false sense of security. Rating: 0 out 5 for patient care and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

My husband saw Dr Schmidt in the hospital emergency concerning symptoms that were occuring following a heart attack 3 weeks previously. Dr Schmidt was professional, reassuring and knowledgeable. He kept us on track during the consultation and took his time to explain things so we could understand. He followed up with appropriate referrals; we received calls the next day to set up appointments for the referral services in the cardiac recovery program. We like him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

I saw this doctor for the first time shortly after being treated for a heart attack. Cold as a fish he was. Saw him again before being shipped out to another hospital for bypass surgery. Very poor communicater. May be over worked. Saw him 6 weeks post op and it was like he had no time for me. Sad to see from a person who probably is very knowledegable, skilled but with no bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009