Ratings for Dr. Timothy Schmidt

Didn't find him very compassionate or easy to talk to for the information I'm seeking on my options for treatment.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Over the period of several years he has continually avoided referring me to any other specialties or practicioners despite serious cardiac conditions. I have been eventually treated by other physicians but only as a result of my own hard work and research. He will readily refill or adjust your prescriptions but that is about all he is good for.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

My wife got a potentially very serious diagnosis that needs to be investigated and treated early and he not only minimized our concerns but his plan included waiting for an extra 6 months and he did the consult over the phone so he could get out of the office early. Been a terrible Dr for many years. If you are stuck with him you NEED to advocate for your own treatment.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Do yourself a favor, stay away from this office. Don't walk, run from this guy.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

We found Dr. Schmidt to be thorough and compassionate. Easy to understand and welcomed questions. We felt we were well served and benefited from his care and attention. We would not hesitate to book with him again in the future. His receptionist was very helpful in booking us in at a convenient time as we are from out of town.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Schmidt is very thorough. He is easy to talk to and explains very well in language that is understandable. He answers all question and is respectful. Several visits were required and much was accomplished without delay. Dr Schmidt listens well. He also has a sense of humour. We are very happy with our experience and feel well looked after.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

If I see this doctor again it will be too soon. Totally unimpressed with him. Only one word to describe him "Arrogant"! I know that there is a shortage of doctors and we are lucky to have them but they need to be kind, knowledgable and helpful and this doctor was not.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Very helpful post by-pass surgery visit. Took the time to explain the medication I was on and made sure I understood why. Encouraged me to ask questions and seemed to be interested in my condition and recovery.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

The most rude arrogant so called Doctor we have ever come across, when we tried to explain our problems to him ,he gave us the how dare you look ,he butt in on anything we wanted to say. He cut our knowledge on the problem down. Terrible Doctor! Have looked for another Specialist

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Unable to make proper diagnosis. Not willing to take patients knowledge about medical problem. Was proven wrong. Unwilling to help or refer to another specialist. Quite arrogant and makes patient feel you don't know what you are talking about. Obtained successful surgery elsewhere by more qualified physician.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012