Ratings for Dr. Garry Gill

Dr. Gill removed a tooth for me 2 weeks ago and the procedure went VERY well and the healing was also very quick and I had very little discomfort and did not need much pain medication. I was VERY worried that I would not be sedated enough during the extraction and that I would have ALOT of after- pain as this is what happened to me when I saw another oral surgeon for a tooth extraction and implant in 2007/2008( I also had infection after this tooth was extracted). At the time this oral surgeon was 'the only game in town', he also put my implant in wrong and I've only just found this out from Dr. Gill, which is why this implant has never felt right( my cheek aches often). I'm so VERY happy that my dentist referred me to Dr. Gill as I find him to be VERY kind and helpful and knows his work! He NEVER appeared rushed and he even took the time to call my husband at home the day before the procedure to assure us that I would be well taken care of the next day( and I was!) because I was VERY nervous about this. He also called me at home at 7 p.m. the day of the extraction to ask how I was feeling. I was VERY impressed as no one bothered to call me when I saw the other oral surgeon in 2007/2008. About the 2 or 3 bad reviews for Dr. Gill, it sounds to me as if they are talking about a different dentist than who I saw because to me Dr. Gill is a VERY wonderful and caring man. And it also helps that he is good looking! Now if only I could find a family doctor like him! P.S. And the chairs in his office are so COMFORTABLE!! Gaylene

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I took aging parents in for appointments and was happy to see plenty of parking with two handicap stalls right at the front door, handicap door and elevator 8 ft. from the front door and Dr. Gill's office just outside the elevator...all bonuses when working with slow moving people with walkers and using canes. Plus a Denture clinic next floor down and a pharmacy on the main...overall, a well planned clinic.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I really loved the experience I had here. Couldn't of asked for a better group of professionals. ALL of the nurses were extremely nice helpful and caring as well as Dr.Gill. I found my recovery to be worse than expected longer and painful. Stopped by the office to ask some questions and instead was squeezed in for a full exray. Dr.GI'll also saw me between two surgerys to help explain and provide me with some more meds to help. Definitely recommend and love this place. -Kira

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

What a wonderful and excellent human being and Dr. You can't find a better oral surgeon with a steady hand in Abbotsford. His office and personnel are the most caring and helpful people I've encountered in my life. As a team they've helped me to sort my painful problem out. When I needed an emergency appointment,they've not hesitated to help me immediately. All I can say is thank you .

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Gill has a very caring and friendly personality. He's showed my wisdom teeth who's boss! I'd do it again but I only had the one set :D

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I don't normally write these reviews, but Dr. Gill is really one of the best oral surgeons around the Fraser Valley Area. I had to have my wisdom teeth removed and was very nervous about the procedure. Dr Gill listened to my concerns, re-assured me and followed up after ward. I did not experience any pain and healed well with no problems. I would recommend him to all my friends and family who require oral surgery.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Two of my children have had their wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Gill and we had great experiences both time. They both recovered very quickly (back to normal activities the next day) and neither had swelling. The office staff and his assistants were very friendly. My son is considering becoming a dentist and Dr. Gill took lots of time to talk to him about the career, discussed his own educational process and offered my son the opportunity to job shadow him. We had a very different experience with our other daughter's wisdom teeth extraction from another Abbotsford Oral Surgeon where he barely spoke to us and they seemed more concerned that we had our money with us to pay when we arrived than anything else. I have recommended Dr Gill to everyone I know who has kids needing their wisdom teeth out.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr. Garry Gill did my wisdom teeth extraction/surgery and I had an overall good experience. His staff was really nice and Dr. Gill was very nice and caring. He made me feel very comfortable through the whole thing (before I was put to sleep lol)

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

My experience at this office was wonderful. Dr Gill was very caring and made me feel comfortable before my surgery. He had very good bedside manners and I can't say enough on how much he helped reduce my anxiety. I hope I don't have to see the oral surgeon again but if I do, I definitely would see this office again. The front desk girls were also very kind.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

I dont have anything bad to say. He was very caring, understanding, and gentle. I had a very hard surgery and my recovery had some minor complications. But every time i went back to see him, he fixed the problem and he seemed to really care about my health. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015