Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Sanders

Dr sanders has been my doctor for about 6 years. And overall I am NOT happy with him. He would put his own words in my mouth and not let me explain anything. On three different occasions he misdiagnosed my conditions. He is rude at times and doesn't seem to care about his patients. The only reason I have continued to go to him was because a family member is employed there and I could be seen quickly. However being seen quickly doesn't do you any good if you have to pay to see someone else because of a misdiagnosis. I am currently looking for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

He was very accurate with diagnosis,and caring doctor

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I brought my children to this doctor for a couple of years. My oldest son was suffering with migraines that were crippling. this doctor was rude and told me he had allergies or he hated school. I had to watch my son cry and suffer and could get no help for him. I haave been unable to get him to run tests. And each time I returned with my son he never remembered him complaining of headaches before even though some of these appointments were days apart and we live in a very small town.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Richard D. Sanders's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Ahcccs