Ratings for Dr. Mallory Stechishin

I have had a much different experience than the patient below. Dr. Stechishin has been professional, knowledgeable and thorough. She has weekend hours with is an option that helps alleviate the weekday rush for our family. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Not very punctual, does not keep consistant office hours, does not respond to phone calls, has no financial integrity. Pretty much a basket case for a Dentist. Looks like she has 3 practices but she moves around a lot for good reason. Not to be trusted. Must find some body else with professional integrity.

Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Mallory Stechishin in Indian Wells, CA is an excellent dentist. I am very impressed with her technique, experience, and very personal service. You get a boutique experience with this dentist, without boutique prices. Dr. S is skilled in all areas of dentistry, including cosmetics. It is easy to get an appointment and they are very professional. I am so happy to have found her and have been referring family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr. Stechishin is an excellent dentist. She is caring, gentle and efficient. Her office is spotless and you don't feel like you are at the dentist. It is a nice, modern and clean environment where you instantly feel comfortable. If you have an emergency dental situation she will do everything in her power to get you cared for.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Definitely recommended, all around. I've been going to Dr. Stechishin for about five years now, and followed her to Carmel after she moved from her office in San Jose. She and Stephan always manage to get me an appointment, quickly. This is important since I travel for a living and am only in town for brief periods. I always have been able to trust her work, which is important and reassuring when you're a thousand miles away. This week, she managed to deal with multiple fillings, a below gum cleaning and other issues that had been piling up. She got it done easily, quickly, comfortably and painlessly, even though I'm a less than ideal patient, with a low tolerance for pain. Stephan, in the front office handles the paperwork and all of the insurance concerns. I've never had to deal with the insurance company, at all, which is nice, since I have a low tolerance for insurance companies, as well. Thanks again, Dr. Stechishin and Stephan!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Dr. Stechishin is a great dentist, knowledgeable and friendly. My partner and I have seen her for several years and we are very happy with her work. She has never pushed unnecessary treatment like other dentists I have had in the past. All work is promptly and professionally done. She genuinely cares about her clinets and her work. Front office personnel are courteous and caring. All around a great experience! We enjoy visiting our dentist!! :-)

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr. Stechishin has been my dentist for over 25 years and you would be hard pressed to find a more experienced, knowledgeable and caring individual than her. She has a conservative approach to your treatment always explaining your options and giving you the ability to choose the treatment best suited to your needs and budget. I can, without reservation, recommend her as a dentist that can make everyone from children to seniors, feel safe and secure in knowing their dental treatment will be of the highest quality tempered with her caring and nurturing demeanor

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

I have had Dr. Stechishin as my dentist since 2004, she is the best dentist that I have ever had, she is extremely knowledgeable and pleasant. Dr. Stechishin is very trustworthy and never recommends unnecessary procedures. I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Stechishin has an adroit touch for oral work. She is never clumsy. She always checks and re-checks during any procedure whether you are experiencing any pain. If a crown should chip within the time of warranty, she will replace it without charge.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011