Ratings for Dr. Paul Fedak

All staff exceptional and kept me well informed. William T

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

he is very helpful and humble, he cared about my experience in the hospital and didnt try to rush me.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

My experience with Dr. Fedak was nothing short of outstanding. He is extremely competent and he and his staff are professional and a pleasure to work with. During my first visit I had some apprehensions and a long list of questions. We had a relaxed, unhurried visit and he answered all my questions. I highly recommend him to anyone requiring cardiac surgery, especially to anyone with a bicuspid aortic valve. He is quite possibly the worlds leading expert in this area. Phil M.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Fedak repaired my mitral valve on October 12, 2014. The very moment he walked in the room at our first meeting I felt the confidence and certainty he radiated. Dr. Fedak explained me everything very thoroughly and was very precise in answering all of my many questions. He also took a serious note of my concerns and wishes regarding the type of the possible valve prosthetic replacement. After that he let perform additional test on me, to make sure that our discussion was realistic and he scheduled another appointment to confirm the new findings. Now, almost 12 weeks later I am very content that I had this surgery done, feeling better than ever, especially in the gym. For me Dr. Fedak is the best surgeon I could wish for and I would recommend Dr. Fedak to everyone including my children if they would need similar surgery. My name is Thomas V, I am 66 years young and if interested in more good news or any details of a surgery experience, you cam contact me at com-com@shaw.ca

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Fedak recently did a valve replacement and double bypass on my husband. I loved that he took the time to meet with me to explain the procedure, what was done and what to expect. He was very kind and knowledgeable. My husband is doing very well, and has had his cardiologist comment on what a good job Dr. Fedak did.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Fedak is the best of the best cardiac surgeons. He replaced my aortic valve and repaired an aortic anyerism. He saved my life not once, but twice in a 5 week period and my quality of life is back where it should be. He was very good at helping me through surgery complications(infection, sternum not healing properly). I wouldn't want any other surgeon if I had to go through it again.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

This is definitely one of the best medical professionals in Canada if not the world.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Anticipating the repair/replacement of a mitral valve, an unhurried interview with this Doctor was most valuable

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009