Ratings for Dr. Stephen Crowley

This doctor and clinic staff are excellent. From scheduling the surgery quickly to pre-op to post-care coupled with Dr. Crowley's exceptional surgical skill my experience was very positive. When I called with a question, it was not only answered but followed-up with a quick check that day to ensure everything was ok., which it was. I think some others may forget that this is medicine, not fast food. The whole process was relatively seamless and I always felt like I was the most important client to both the clinic staff and Dr. Crowley.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Not very impressed. I paid $275 for a CT scan and was brushed off. I went back a couple weeks later because his diagnosis and treatment was incorrect and not helping. He then tried to charge me for another visit. I told his receptionist that there was no way I would be paying because I was there to tell him of his weak service his last visit and left. I had a feeling he would try to sneak in another charge which is bad service in itself!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

I have to agree with the other commenters about the staff. I was livid by the time I left the office. They have no respect for people's time. The called me at home an hour before my scheduled appointment and asked if I could come in a half an hour early (Can you please drop everything and come right now?) So I foolishly did, only to wait AN HOUR AND A HALF! Why ask me to come early when you're just going to have me sit there.....for an hour past my original LATER scheduled time? Jerks! No apology whatsoever too. But at least in the meantime I got to watch the front counter staff. That was entertaining. One lady was asking for help from one of her co-workers, and the one that was asked for help said smugly "I don't do that". Well how helpful and professional in front of a room full of patients. To top it off, in the end I never even got to see Dr. Crowly. He was too busy. They sent another oral surgeon in there to quickly look at me and send me on my way (it was past closing time by this time, so they all wanted to go home). No apology from this guy either. I even tried to fish for one. "Busy today hey?" His answer was "That's how it goes sometimes". All inconsiderate. Try respecting your customers, we pay your salaries

Submitted July 8, 2015

I had a consult with Dr. Crowley regarding upper and lower jaw surgery. He was very nice, informative and thorough. He answered all my questions. Great experience!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Crowley performed my double jaw surgery. He's easy to talk to and knows his stuff. No complaints. I haven't had any problems with the staff either (as mentioned in the other reviews).

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I love Dr Crowley. I have been seeing him for 10+ years. He has done all my oral surgeries (which is about 6) I got into a horrible accident when i was a child, that has cost me years for work to fix my mouth. He is VERY knowledgeable, bedside manner is awesome. His staff, are a little judgmental. I was There yesterday for a consultation and the nurse judge me for not being on Birth Control at the age of 26 with a fiance. Maybe we're trying to have a baby, how is it any of her business! That's about the worst I can say. Dr Crowley knows his stuff. I have zero pain, he understands my allergies and meds I am currently taking and wants to make sure that I am okay. and i have zero scaring on my gums. I would recommend him to EVERYONE!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Do not, I repeat do not use this surgeon. I was sent to him to have a root canal fixed that was done from the bottom using surgery as they did not want to do it from the top due to the post. The first thing that went wrong was that they started preparing the wrong tooth for the operation. He then stumbled through the surgery taking a lot longer than what was relayed to me. I don't know if he was trying to fix mistakes or what. Ever since the surgery my jawbone makes clicking noise and pressure points on the right side when I am chewing on the left. Then after about five months the gums around the tooth became swollen and I found out there is an infection under the tooth. I now have to get the tooth removed and it is affecting an operation I am supposed to have on July 9th. I should have got up and walked out after the initial blunder and I would have been a lot healthier and happier now, not to mention a bit richer. BEWARE!!!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Crowley knows his stuff. My 4 hour long surgery went extremely well, no complications and he visited often to check on how I was doing. He may seem in a rush sometimes, but he never ever rushed when it came to important issues surrounding my surgery and was extremely professional when the 'big day' came. HOWEVER his staff (at the desk) are absolutely horrible. They are rude, unhelpful and seem annoyed that you are even in their office. While waiting for my appointment I often heard them swearing amongst each other and talking about patients.. Unprofessional! Dr. Crowley really needs to hire new staff that are friendly and helpful, it would make his office reflect his own practice, which right now it does not because of the bad attitude of the staff. Would hightly recommend doctor, just try to ignore the staff.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

i found dr.crowley's staff very unfreindly, they are more concerned with getting your money than they are with providing service and i found dr.crowley arrogant.i asume the staff to be a reflection of the doctor.

Submitted March 12, 2011

He ran late, very late, did not apologize for his lateness. He was ut when it came time to pay....his billing girl was a real jerk. Snarky manner and cranky attitude. Wish he'd get a new money taker!

Submitted October 22, 2009