Ratings for Dr. Stephen Crowley

Removed my son's wisdom teeth last month - no pain, no swelling. Top-notch. Followed up afterwards to see how my son was doing which was very caring and appreciated . Thank you, Dr C. The Jacksons

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I was scared so I was directed to Dr Crowley. He was very pleasent and explained it all. His staff were curtious and explained all that was needed, and we even had a chuckle. I was especially scared with the IV and the assistant or nurse told me to look at her and breathe slowly. Within mins I didn't feel a thing or see him extracting my tooth . I must of fallen asleep cause I didn't even know I had the tooth out till I felt the gauze. It's been well over twelve hours and no pain but still a little dizzy. I'm happy I got to see him so fast. No long wait.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

10+++++, I had my first consultation with Dr. Crowley today, he's brilliant! This man is sharp as a whip, stays on track and puts his plan of action together amazingly fast. Office staff were helpful and terrific as well.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I had to wait a long time at every appt. I had multiple surgeries to repair bone in my jaw and then to get an implant put in. Dr. Crowley was great, explained everything thoroughly and made sure I was well informed. He was gentle and kind. My surgeries went great with amazing results and quick recovery. His office was always there to assist me! I felt very well cared for. His knowledge and helpfulness is 5+!! I wouldn't see anyone else :)

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I had an amazing experience with Dr.Crowley. I cannot say enough good things about him, as well as his office staff, and other members of the medical team that did my jaw surgery! Dr.Crowley is very informative and very caring. So grateful to have had him for my Dr. Very pleased with my post-op and pre-op care. I would not hesitate to recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

This doctor and clinic staff are excellent. From scheduling the surgery quickly to pre-op to post-care coupled with Dr. Crowley's exceptional surgical skill my experience was very positive. When I called with a question, it was not only answered but followed-up with a quick check that day to ensure everything was ok., which it was. I think some others may forget that this is medicine, not fast food. The whole process was relatively seamless and I always felt like I was the most important client to both the clinic staff and Dr. Crowley.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Not very impressed. I paid $275 for a CT scan and was brushed off. I went back a couple weeks later because his diagnosis and treatment was incorrect and not helping. He then tried to charge me for another visit. I told his receptionist that there was no way I would be paying because I was there to tell him of his weak service his last visit and left. I had a feeling he would try to sneak in another charge which is bad service in itself!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

I have to agree with the other commenters about the staff. I was livid by the time I left the office. They have no respect for people's time. The called me at home an hour before my scheduled appointment and asked if I could come in a half an hour early (Can you please drop everything and come right now?) So I foolishly did, only to wait AN HOUR AND A HALF! Why ask me to come early when you're just going to have me sit there.....for an hour past my original LATER scheduled time? Jerks! No apology whatsoever too. But at least in the meantime I got to watch the front counter staff. That was entertaining. One lady was asking for help from one of her co-workers, and the one that was asked for help said smugly "I don't do that". Well how helpful and professional in front of a room full of patients. To top it off, in the end I never even got to see Dr. Crowly. He was too busy. They sent another oral surgeon in there to quickly look at me and send me on my way (it was past closing time by this time, so they all wanted to go home). No apology from this guy either. I even tried to fish for one. "Busy today hey?" His answer was "That's how it goes sometimes". All inconsiderate. Try respecting your customers, we pay your salaries

Submitted July 8, 2015

I had a consult with Dr. Crowley regarding upper and lower jaw surgery. He was very nice, informative and thorough. He answered all my questions. Great experience!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Crowley performed my double jaw surgery. He's easy to talk to and knows his stuff. No complaints. I haven't had any problems with the staff either (as mentioned in the other reviews).

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015