Ratings for Dr. Kurt R. Stockstill

I've been seeing Dr Stockstill for many years. I've recommended him to my mom and both of daughters , who see him. He is an excellent , caring doctor . I've always felt like he has answered any questions I might have, and I have never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Stockstill. He is caring, takes time with his patients, explains things fully, sees you promptly and always treats you as if you are his only patient for that day.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr Stockstill is the kindest dr ive ever met. He really cares about his patients. I also have alot of faith in him and would never change to another dr

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Great doctor, spends a lot of time with patients. Makes a woman feel comfortable. Easy to talk t.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I had a first time visit with Dr. Stockstill and I would give him an excellent rating. He is one of the most caring Doctors I have ever met and takes the time to go over your history before making a decision what what to do. I would tell anyone that is pregant or just needs a good gyn Doctor to go to him. One of the best Doctors in Roanoke.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Kurt R. Stockstill's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1989)

AARP