Ratings for Dr. Sherry M. Wu

Very kind, compassionate, knowlegable. Easy to talk to--she's a great listener. Happy with my treatment, and the office in general. Would highly recommend. PS--I'm a RN with 35 years experience.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Very personable, knowledgeable, friendly. Agreed with all suggested treatment Friendly, helpful staff Clean, organized office clinic. Would highly recommend,

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

This was a female doctor so I thought she was going to be compassionate, but she was the most coldest, rude doctor, and I can not recommend her. I am Psychologist, and have helped people find good doctors' and she is not a good doctor!She would not look at my history, my notes from other doctors or any of my lab work. She had a huge EGO which is not the kind of doctor you wan to have to deal with when you are sick and need to be heard. I hope this helps people out there make a better choice in a compassionate, caring, thorough physician. She does not have any of these qualities.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Sherry M. Wu's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Commercial Insurance Company