Ratings for Dr. Sherry M. Wu

This "Doctor" ignored the patients flare incident, ran genetics tests on the patient absent the patient request or approval and Dr. Wu never even told the patient she had done it, Dr. Wu prescribed a Systemic Lupus patient (confirmed Lupus through serum) a Sulfa mediation claiming that it would help the patient with her joint and muscle pain but only giving the patient a severe allergic reaction to Sulfasalazine - it had been found that Rheumatologist should know better than to give ANY Sulfa medications to Lupus patients. Dr. Wu was not helpful, not incredibly kind but not outwardly rude. She did come off as not wanting to help the patient. I did not trust her and so I did fire her.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Very kind, compassionate, knowlegable. Easy to talk to--she's a great listener. Happy with my treatment, and the office in general. Would highly recommend. PS--I'm a RN with 35 years experience.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Very personable, knowledgeable, friendly. Agreed with all suggested treatment Friendly, helpful staff Clean, organized office clinic. Would highly recommend,

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

This was a female doctor so I thought she was going to be compassionate, but she was the most coldest, rude doctor, and I can not recommend her. I am Psychologist, and have helped people find good doctors' and she is not a good doctor!She would not look at my history, my notes from other doctors or any of my lab work. She had a huge EGO which is not the kind of doctor you wan to have to deal with when you are sick and need to be heard. I hope this helps people out there make a better choice in a compassionate, caring, thorough physician. She does not have any of these qualities.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Sherry M. Wu's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)