Ratings for Dr. Donald R. Cannon

HORRIBLE DR. RUSHED ME IN & OUT AFTER WAITING OVER 40minutes did no Exam & said his staff would call me! Plus I was told he was Amazing! He was Everything But Amazing! HORRIBLE, & bad area

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

DR. CANNON IS TRULY AMAZING. VERY PROFESSIONAL AND TRULY SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. Thanks for such excellent care. God bless

Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Cannon is awesome!! I was a little nervous about having my annual exam done by a male, but I couldn't imagine having any other obgyn. He made me feel so comfortable the entire visit and answered any and all questions. He seemed as though he enjoyed his job and didn't rush out trying to get through as many patients as possible like you see a lot of doctors do these days. His staff was all very kind and friendly. I got into his office that week even though I was a new patient and figured it would take at least a month or more. When my test results came back he was the one who called to go over everything, not the ladies at the front desk. I look forward to having an ongoing relationship with him as I go through the amazing journey of being pregnant with my first child. I would highly recommend Dr. Cannon to anyone who needs a good, friendly, genuine, and respectable obgyn who actually cares about his patients not the money he gets from them!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Cannon is very nice. He is easy to talk to and very helpful during my pregnancy and after I have the baby. He spend time during my visit and he answer questions that concern me. When I was in the hospital, he helped me by making sure I feel comfortable during my stay. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Donald R. Cannon's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)