Ratings for Dr. James C. Briggs

Dr. Briggs is a healer. He helped me with my back problems. He also helped my daughter after she gave birth and could not function from extreme pain. I recommended him to many of my colegueas, and each and everyone who saw him swears by him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I love Dr. Briggs because he is so knowledgeable and his techniques work with my migraines and tmj. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Briggs can fix you up. He is great and the best chiropractor I have had. He knows exactly how to pinpoint the problem(s) right away and fixes it.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Briggs! When I was pregnant my hips kept going out and I was in at least 3 times a week for an adjustment. I literally could not walk without him! He was my hero! :) Now, I am adjusted anywhere between 1-2/month! The staff is so professional! I had to bring my daughter in once, and she freaked out because this man (Dr. B) was doing weird things (popping my back) to her mommy and the staff played with her and calmed her down so I was able to relax enough to be adjusted! I couldn't recommend Dr. Briggs enough! I love them! I won't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Briggs is awesome! He truly cares- nice guy! Dr. Briggs is not afraid to take time with his patients. He does very verbose x-ray scans- best I've ever seen. He knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr. Briggs is very knowledgeable and listens to what you are saying. He takes time to explain what is going on and what he will do. He also recommended exercises I could do to strengthen my back to alleviate some of the pain. He has helped me tremendously. His staff is exceptionally nice too.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Briggs is an absolutely wonderful, knowledgeable, professional, fantastic doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who needs chiropractic care. I have been a patient of Dr. Briggs since January 2009, and since being under his care, have not felt this great in many years! Your initial visit with Dr. Briggs is very thorough. He asks a lot of questions, provides the answers, and LISTENS to everything you say. My initial visit was 2 hours long, and it was a well invested 2 hours of my time. Honestly, when we were done with the first visit, 90% of my problem was solved, and with follow up visits, I can truly say, I now feel absolutely great! Dr. Briggs has a wonderful personality, is a very skilled chiropractor, and a special person. Between Dr. Briggs and Andrea, who pretty much does everything else, you really feel as if they truly care. Andrea is a very sweet, funny, personable young lady. If you are in need of chiropractic care, I would highly recomment you see Dr. Briggs.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. James C. Briggs's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2003)