Ratings for Dr. Sumita Shankar

absolutely wonderful, wish she was here in USA, met up 6 yrs after my surgery ,feltlikeno time had passed

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

got Breast Surgery done with Dr. Sumita Shankar. I am very pleased with results. Very economical. My experience was great and I was very comfortable with her and the staff. I consider as one of the finest doctors I have met and would definitely recommend her .

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

came from USA ,she was more than a DR.in the way she treats people.Had breast reduction 4 yrs. ago & am still very pleased with results.Wish she could practice here too(USA).I truly cannot express enough my gratitude & appreciation for her kindness ;made me feel like I was not so far from home and I already knew her.Truly skillful,kind and knowledgeable.She takes the fear out of surgery.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I got treated for gynaecomastia by Dr Sumita Shankar. Has guided me through a confident procedure for the surgery. Thank You Doc.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

I had breast reduction done with the doctor. I find her very pleasing, intelligent and patient centric. Would be glad to recommend her,

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Dr.Sumita was up to the mark. She bought me out from an insecure feeling. Wanna thank her from bottom of my heart. Gynaecomastia was treated in 40min of time. Was very very pleased with the surgery. Any one can get treated.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr.Sumita was very helpful. Her treatment for breast lift was awesome. Her staff are very pleasing. I recommend her to anyone who wants to change their life style. Thank you Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Very knowledgeable and compassionate towards patients. Charges very reasonably and down to earth. Very Skilfull surgeon too

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009