Ratings for Dr. Kamal Zgheib

I have a wonderfuk experience to share. I was really worried about my skin condition and was really worried with my scaly scalp and skin lesions(SEBORRHOEIC DERMATITIS). I have seen many doctors and specialists in NZ but recently moved to Brisbane. One of my best friend recommended kamal and he was very professional understanding my problem. Rexommended me with some topical meds and i no longer have any ambarrasing flaky skin or scalp any more.. thanking kamal with all my heart..recommend him with 5/5. Thanks.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Top Doctor would recommend to my family and friends. He sent me for a blood test which I was reluctant to do. Long story short, PSA was high!! Sent me straight to a urologist and I'm alive today thanks to him. He saved my life and I can't thank him enough....

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

This Doctor is just wonderful in every way,I have 5 children and 2 of them have ADHD and Autism,he treats me with respect and doe snot judge me like other doctors do and put the blame on me for having an ADHD kids,he is so passionate and helpful,my kids love him,when he moved from his old practice my family panicked,but finally we found him and we are so greatful to have him as our family Doctor,we would be devastated with Dr Kamal and we hope he stays in the area (Booval) for many years to come,my parents mum with diabetes and father had triple Bypass also see him and they are very happy to have finally found a Doctor who knows his job very well and provides them with the professional medical care they need. You can't fault this Doctor !

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr kamal is the most caring doctor and doctors like him are very hard to find. He gives patients his time and runs behind schedule as a result. And I don't agree with the comment made about the 2 minutes consultation it's just a lie you can check it for yourself.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Dr Kamal Zgheib is an excellent,thorough,professional and exceptional doctor. Very friendly and caring,doesn't rush you, He is an absolute delight and I would recommend him to anyone who really needs an exceptional non judgemental doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Best Doctor I've ever had, strongly recommend to anyone who wants an excellent quality care and outcome! He has the knowledge and skills, very passionate and dedicated to his patients. In the waiting room you will see many people wanting and asking to see him. It is a bit hard to get an appointment with him because he's very popular but he is worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Spot on Doctor, good manners, brilliant medical knowledge, helpful, respectful, understanding and ticks all boxes for me and my family !

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Best doctor,best manners,patient,listens to your problems and solves them...Dr Kamal deserves 5 and even more for rating...Thumb's up

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Dr Kamal is the best doctor and medical practioner I have ever been to and I found him to provide excellent service and advice in solving my complex medical problems and on going treatment. He has been my doctor for a number of years and I have found him to be entirely professional in everyway and to follow policy by its strictess measure. He is curtious and polite and is very efficent and complete in his diagnosise of my medical problems. I highly recommend him to any body looking for a doctor who really cares about your health! he is more than just an ordinary doctor he follows your treatment every step of the way until your problems are treated and solved. I can only say when I am attending his practise I hear everyone ask for Dr Kamal Zghieb for appointments. He is always in high demand because he is simply the best doctor I have ever been treated by and will continue being treated by. I give Dr Kamal Zgheib a 10 out of 10 for service with a smile.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009