Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Cantor

I have been under the care of Dr Cantor over the last 8 years or so. I am not medically qualified, so I cannot justify commenting on his medical skills, but I can state that he retrieved me from a suicidal condition - I now live a comparatively normal life. Further comment is of course not necessary. Peter J Kirby PhD (Oxford).

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Cantor is a wonderful neurologist. What makes him extra special is if he doesn't know the answer to a question, he will ask another neurologist on staff. He is extremely competent, inquisitive and caring. He also takes his time with a patient. One of the very best neurologists - he came highly recommended by another neurologist who retired and suggested I use him. I feel very comfortable with him and his judgment concerning my health care issues.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

A caring doc who treats the whole patient. He takes time - never rushes me out. His staff is efficient and friendly. Thanks, doc.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Dr. Charles R. Cantor's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1986)