Ratings for Dr. Mary Kiaira

I took my daughter to dr kiaira for her reflux issue. She is ery experienced and to thr point. She gave me tips apart from medicine that helped my daughter

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Kiara has been the family Dr. for my children for several years. She is kind, helpful and even calls to check on them when not well.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Kiaira for my son’s reflux/colic initially. My son has been under her care for about a year now and I am very impressed by her. Not only she is knowledgeable also she is very caring, truly loves children and eager to help out. Even though her office is full of patients she never rushes anyone. I ‘ve dealt with many doctors myself and by far she is the best.. She makes sure to follow up with us as well. One time she even called us herself after her business hours to let us know there was a change of my son’s medication dose.. I live far from her office but I still drive the distance to go see her whenever my son is sick because she is the only doctor I trust, I wouldn’t take him anywhere else. I would give her 10 stars !

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

She is such a great doctor, I wish she saw adults!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Dr. Mary Kiaira is a very Good & experienced Pediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

She does not listen...... very rush , if u have a concern of ur kid, she does not seem to really care or want to help little kids... by the way, she is not aware of local resources so that she can recommend parents where to can certain help. If u have a report came back fr another dr, she would not call u to follow up. It will be forgotten.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

A very patient and caring doctor who truly knows how to deal with children.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Mary Kiaira is fantastic. She errs on the side of caution to a fault and is very accessible. If she is unsure of something, she looks it up to confirm and will refer quickly, instead of guessing under some pretense of being a know-it-all. She is very down-to-earth. Her drawback is a heavy Nigerian accent, but she is very willing to repeat herself, if necessary, without seeming to be impatient or irritated. We have been with her for 9 years now and have recommended her to many others who like her as well.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr Mary is terrific with the kids. She phones to see if they are ok. She is kind and caring. That makes up to me for the other pediatricians in town who are too busy to give you the time of day.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

We love Dr. Mary! She is always helpful with all three of my boys.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016