Ratings for Dr. Mary Kiaira

Dr. Mary Kiaira is a very Good & experienced Pediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

She does not listen...... very rush , if u have a concern of ur kid, she does not seem to really care or want to help little kids... by the way, she is not aware of local resources so that she can recommend parents where to can certain help. If u have a report came back fr another dr, she would not call u to follow up. It will be forgotten.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

A very patient and caring doctor who truly knows how to deal with children.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Mary Kiaira is fantastic. She errs on the side of caution to a fault and is very accessible. If she is unsure of something, she looks it up to confirm and will refer quickly, instead of guessing under some pretense of being a know-it-all. She is very down-to-earth. Her drawback is a heavy Nigerian accent, but she is very willing to repeat herself, if necessary, without seeming to be impatient or irritated. We have been with her for 9 years now and have recommended her to many others who like her as well.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr Mary is terrific with the kids. She phones to see if they are ok. She is kind and caring. That makes up to me for the other pediatricians in town who are too busy to give you the time of day.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

We love Dr. Mary! She is always helpful with all three of my boys.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I had a terrible experience with Dr Kiaira. She's very brash and dismissive during all of our appointments. I went and got a second opinion and the pediatrician who wasn't accepting new patients, took my son after hearing our experience with Dr. Kiaira.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

She is Horrible..I have been referred to DR.Kiara by my family doctor to refer my daughter to endocrinologist ..she doesnt listen to what I am saying..she said we do not need a referral , I just need to work on her diatary.. Then her clinic called me after 2 weeks for appointment with her ..then she decided to do the referral!!! Very unknowlegable and confusing ! I dont recommend her

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Mary is a wonderful doctor. She diagnosed my infant daughter with reflux and even insisted that she look after her in the office while I run across the street to Zak's to fill the prescription (baby was screaming and inconsolable and Dr. Mary wanted her to have a dose right away). She has even taken the time to call me at home to check in on my daughter. She always goes above and beyond. I never feel rushed during a visit and I never have to wait long in the waiting room. Her staff is prompt and friendly and truly a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Vert good doctor, i love her punctuality. She is so so kind and lovely.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016