You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jerald S. Friedman

If you are looking for an oral surgeon, I highly recommend Dr. Jerald Friedman. He is supremely skilled, professional and kind. His soft spoken demeanor and genuine compassion puts you immediately at ease and instills confidence. His office staff is unusual in their warm, friendly and caring manner. From the moment you call the office you know that you are in good hands. And, the fact that he takes the time for a personal follow up phone call is unbelievable and very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Friedman's superior skills in dentistry, coupled with his sensitivity to his patient's individual needs, makes him an excellent oral surgeon. He has given his dental services, to my family, for over 25 years Dr. Friedman, at a moments notice, came to the aid of my husband, when he was in pain from a locked jaw. Dr. Friedman came to our house, and knew immediately what to do,to alleviate my husband's pain and discomfort. I salute him for being a great dentist and outstanding person. Our family feels so fortunate to have him as our dentist.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Most amazing Dental practice. Staff is wonderful and accommodating but the Doctors are truly the best. Not only is their skill the best there is but their kind, caring and compassionate demeanor are unbeatable, in this day and age where offices tend to be impersonal and insurance driven.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I went to Dr. Friedman to have wisdom teeth extracted. What a great experience! His office is so well run. The staff members are all professional, friendly and helpful. On the day of the procedure I was quite nervous, but Dr. Friedman's calm and gentle manner made me more comfortable. He explained everything in advance and in a short time, the procedure was over and I was on my way home. He even called to check up on me! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I trusted Dr Friedman with both of my children. He removed a cyst in my daughter's jaw when she was 12 years old which was very traumatic. He was so spectacular with our daughter! She was never scared and had an easy recovery. Years later he removed all 4 of her wisdom teeth, again a very pleasant experience. He was always reassuring and caring. Both surgeries were flawless. Three years later my son had his widsom teeth removed. I never had a doubt Dr Friedman would be the best!! Even when I had questions regarding pain and recovery the office staff was quick to take my phone calls. I highly recommend this office! Dr Friedman and his partner Dr. Schulhof are the most caring and talented doctors I have come across in a long time.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Not sure how this man still has a job. He did what he called a "simple" procedure and i had TMJ surgery. During surgery he "slipped" and punctured my ear drum and left me with permanent hearing loss in one ear. And to make matters worse bc of this accident he never finished the job on the lefty side of my face. Bc of it, today and everyday i wake up with a headaches, constant pain on the left side of my face, constant ringing in my ear, and in the morning i sometimes have to literally pull my mouth open bc it locks. I get accidents happen but he was supposed to be "the best". The other surgeon in the room at the time even admitted off the record to my lawyer that Dr. Friedman messed up. What kills me the most is, this man prides himself on doing charitable work, but never once offered to fix his mistake, instead i got stuck paying for a surgery that did not go as planned and I could not afford. You can make your own opinion on Dr. Friedman.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr. Friedman has performed numerous surgeries on me - all perfectly; including sinus lifts, bone grafts, extractions, and dental implants. I only use Dr. Friedman and have referred many others to him, all of whom have been very satisfied with his expertise, caring, and perfect results!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr. Friedman is amazing. He is so kind and gentle with adults and children alike. He called me the day after the procedure to make sure I was ok. I have never met a doctor who is more skilled, knowledgeable or who has a better bedside manner. Don't bother going anywhere else. Six stars.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Friendman is just wonderful. Kind, gentle really puts you at ease. Both by daughters have had work done by him, some quite extensive and he has always been great. His associate Dr. Schulhof is actually a MD/oral surgeon and quite the expert on implants, bone grafts etc.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Jerald S. Friedman's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for an oral surgeon, I highly recommend Dr. Jerald Friedman. He is supremely skilled, professional and kind. His soft spoken demeanor and ge..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Friedman's superior skills in dentistry, coupled with his sensitivity to his patient's individual needs, makes him an excellent oral surgeon. He has given h..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very Very disappointed in this office. I really regret not going with my instinct and seeing Dr. Auerbach for treatment!"

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most amazing Dental practice. Staff is wonderful and accommodating but the Doctors are truly the best. Not only is their skill the best there is but their ki..."

September 9, 2014