Ratings for Dr. Gerald W. Butz

Dr. Butz has helped me through two kidney stones, both of which were so large he had to perform lithotripsy to destroy them. Dr. Butz is knowledgeable, seems kind and caring and always has a beautiful smile for me. I did not care for his staff at the office, particularly his office manager, but it would not stop me from seeing Dr. Butz if needed in the future.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. Butz is very experienced and showed great competency in my treatment for kidney stones and their complications. At times he's late for appointments, but this is to be expected due to the surgical nature of his specialty that can keep him in the hospital longer than expected. He can appear a bit distant at times, but I think that's just his manner. He's always ready to answer any questions, and asks if you have any other concerns, and would get you into the office and surgery in a timely manner if the problems were severe, like in my case. Thanks, Dr. Butz!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Gerald W. Butz's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rapid City, SD