Ratings for Dr. Kenyon L. Erickson

I travel from Wichita to Manhattan to see Dr. Erickson. He always provides service with a smile. Great Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Great Chiropractor, Honest, sincere, and a all around good guy!!! He did not try to get me to buy into some long treatment plan. He was honest, and helpful. He was actually interested in helping me and helping me get better instead of just taking my money. Helped me help myself by suggesting some changes in how I did my work and some stretching exercises, and he told me to get the occasional massage. I now feel a lot better after listening to Dr E. I now see him just when I feel I need to. (Usually after I do something stupid like play tackle football with my college age nephews) I used to see another doctor in town who tried some expensive decompression treatment that did not work and my insurance did not cover. What a waste....I wish I had met Dr. E sooner. I recommend everyone I know to Dr. Erickson!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Kenyon L. Erickson's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Manhattan, KS