Dr. Selig ( Zel ) Krajden

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Selig ( Zel ) Krajden

I had a procedure done by Dr. Krajden for Gynecomastia (enlarged male breast tissue) and some liposuction in May of 2008. Sensation in my nipples has decreased a little, but my result in comparison to my before is absolutely stunning! The incision was so discreetly placed, circumscribing the bottom half of the areola that scarring is virtually not visible. Dr Krajden and his staff are a very warm, gentle, caring, and informative group of professionals. I am very satisfied with his services and would highly recommend him to anyone. He is also very handsome. :)

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

nobody calls back from the office and I am not pleased with my chest surgery. He needs to fix what he has done but does not seem to be willing. whether it is the office manager or not they should live up to the expectations that they give

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

I was referred to Dr Krajden by my family doctor after I had a mole removed which was melonia. The initial first contact was with his medical assistant Ashley over the phone she was very helpful and understanding and put my mind at ease and answered lots of questions I had as I was quiet nervous and didn’t know what to expect at my first visit to see Dr. Krajden. She is amazing. Upon meeting Dr. Krajden I felt very comfortable with him as he explained what to,expect from the procedure he was going to perform. He is very friendly , approachable and listens to,your concerns. I would highly recommend him to any of my family and friends. Although his office is a bit of a commute for me I don’t mind as I feel his expertise and knowledge puts me at ease .which I think is very important. Thank you Dr. Krajden.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I recently had a procedure done with Dr. Krajden in March. I am a returning patient and just as expected my breast lift and implant removal went extremely well. It is only two months post op and the healing process couldn’t be better. As always, Dr. Krajden was very good at explaining the procedure, the expectations and the recovery process...he is AMAZIING! His staff was helpful and accommodating, as always. There is nobody better than Dr. Krajden if you are considering any type of plastic surgery. He is honest, dedicated and caring. Him and his staff will make you feel super comfortable from start to finish. THANK YOU Dr. Krajden! You and your whole team are the BEST! A.C.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Zel Krajden for over 7 years. I was referred to him by another friend who could not rave enough about both his approachability and his skill. In 2012 I decided to go and see him to discuss implant surgery as well as a lift and an abdominoplasty , which were all to be done at the same time. From the second I walked into his office I felt at home. His staff was extremely welcoming, espcially Darlene, the office administrator. She willingly answered all my questions and never had me waiting at any appointments-THANKS DARLENE! Needless to say my surgeries went extremely well. In fact, I knew exactly what to expect with regards to scarring because Dr. K was awesome at explaining post surgery recovery and realistic expectations from day 1. The incisions were done so disreetly that over time the scarring is minimal and I am super happy with the results. Dr. Krajeden is a caring, dedicated and highly skilled surgeon. I am very satisfied with his services and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone! Thank you Dr. Krajden!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

just truly an amazing Doctor, who is kind, understanding and knowledgeable. Would recommend him to anyone and everyone who has need of surgery.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Zel Krajden is an amazing Doctor and he has an excellent staff. They are all so professional, caring and informative, just like he is! In May 2017, I felt pain around some moles on my shins. I had a strong feeling that these moles were not normal due to pain, redness, and swelling around them. I had called several dermatologists, in the Brampton and Mississauga area, to get an appointment with one of them, and I was told that they were either booked solid or some of them just didn't call me back after I left messages. This is when I thought I would contact Dr. Krajden’s office. Having seen Dr. Krajden many years ago for cosmetic removal of moles on my face, his staff remembered me when I called his office in June 2017 regarding these painful moles, and asking if Dr. Krajden would see me. I was given an appointment to see Dr. Krajden at Brampton Civic Hospital and he did surgery (dug out infected areas, and did a skin graft on side of one shin) on my moles in July 2017. He sent samples away for Pathology tests. Results came back as pre-cancerous, but not Melanoma, so in September 2017, in a follow-up appointment, Dr. Krajden did more surgery on my wounds to make sure all the pre-cancerous areas were removed. Dr. Krajden saw me every 3 – 6 weeks for follow-up appts as well. Immediately after my first surgery with Dr. Krajden, he referred me to St. Elizabeth Wound Clinic (an excellent clinic with hard-working nurses) for the nurses to clean wounds and change bandages. I went to the clinic starting July 21, 2017 every 2- 3 days for weeks, then every 4-7 days, and less often, until my last appt on Dec. 18, 2017 after Dr. Krajden advised that I did not require wounds to be bandaged anymore, as they were healing well. The last amazing news was that Dr. Krajden still wanted me to make an appt, (which I did), to see him in 6 months for hopefully my last check-up. I finally was able to get an appt with a Dermatologist in March 2018. My sincerest THANK-YOU to Dr. Zel Krajden and his staff for all their amazing help and understanding, regarding my skin problems. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. ZEL KRAJDEN FOR ANY PLASTIC SURGERY!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Krajden by a dear friend who spoke very highly of him. What impressed so much with Dr Krajden, on my consultation visit I discussed all my displeasures of parts of my body I wanted to change. He could of went along with my requests but instead he reassured with facts and experience that most of my complaints I spoke about were perfectly okay and unnecessary to change. I knew at that moment, he is very trustworthy and a caring individual. Right from my very first visit, Dr Krajden ‘s staff made me feel at ease. They are super friendly, most supportive and genuinely caring. I too highly recommend to anyone to check out his office

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Best Dr. around. I've had many procedures and him and his staff are by far the best in Canada

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I couldn’t be happier with Dr. krajen and his staff. He is knowledgeable, understanding and answered every question I had about my procedure. He talked me thru the procedure assuring me it was going well and he did a fantastic job.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017