Ratings for Dr. Selig ( Zel ) Krajden

I had a procedure done by Dr. Krajden for Gynecomastia (enlarged male breast tissue) and some liposuction in May of 2008. Sensation in my nipples has decreased a little, but my result in comparison to my before is absolutely stunning! The incision was so discreetly placed, circumscribing the bottom half of the areola that scarring is virtually not visible. Dr Krajden and his staff are a very warm, gentle, caring, and informative group of professionals. I am very satisfied with his services and would highly recommend him to anyone. He is also very handsome. :)

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

I'm a patient of Dr. Krajden for 7 years. I went to him with a malignant and very aggressive tumor called Merkel Cell Carcinona on my upper right arm. Dr. Krajden explained to me and my husband, with very comprehensive words what kind of surgery he had to do, he had to go deep in my arm to remove all the cancer, and had to do a Skin Graft, after the first operation he did two more because the cancer kept coming. He also recomend me to my oncology doctor and another surgeon for lymph nodes removel. Afere that he did another surgery to close an opening under my arm pit, caused by the cancer.Me and my family are very pleased and grateful to Dr. Krajden, he save my life, if was not for him I would not be here today to tell my history. Is a very companionable doctor, with amazing skills, and above all vey knowledge and carrying . After my diagnosis 7 years ago, Dr Krajden still see me on a regular basis, at this beautiful office and with this loving staff. I'm very pleased to tell I'm 6 years cancer free. I highly recommend Dr. Krajden to anyone who need a amazing, good and caring doctor. Thank you Dr Krajden for all you did for me and my family. ANABELA MATOS

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Krajden's office staff is kind, professional, supportive, and accommodating. When I initially called, I was listened to and all my concerns were addressed. When I arrived at the office, I was seen almost immediately. Dr. Krajden was extremely informative and patiently answered all my questions. I highly recommend this doctor,

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I had a procedure done by Dr. Krajden. At our initial meeting he was approachable, friendly, knowledgeable, but most importantly he'd read my file! He gave me options and his opinion. He worked with my GP and arranged appointments with other specialists that where needed. He spoke to me himself to explain next steps. He has a great bedside manner that makes you feel so comfortable, and you know your in good hands. Thanks Dr. Krajden and staff

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I recently had surgery with Dr Krajden and I am very happy with the work is done. He is very nice and helpful with all clinic visits. I am very happy with his stuff and appointments, they are all very nice on the phone and when I visit the clinic. Thank you Dr Krajden , Marcia

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I have scars on my face and neck from a motor vehicle accident, he helped make them less noticeable. He and his nurses are fantastic and it's a joy every time I go in.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I had a large tumor on my left hand below my baby finger to my wrist it was the size of a golf ball. Dr. Kradjen told me he would be able to remove it and explained the full procedure telling us the pro's and con's so we were prepared for any nerve damage or it may return. He was so informative, confident and kind I agreed to have it removed. The procedure went right on schedule, the staff was so kind and helpful I felt safe. To my amazement the tumor was out within two days I could bend my baby finger. The feeling was there and the sensation in my hand and fingers showed me they had no nerve damage. I will not forget the look on Dr Krajden face as the took the cast off and I bent my fingers he to was relieved they was no reason for concern it was successful. Having a doctor that shows his emotion and cares so much for his patient is a companionate human being he used his skill and expertise to my advantage. I have a scare I am the only one who can see it is so faint, the results showed the tumor would not return, he deserves a 10 star rating in my book. If you need his services be prepared for a professional with amazing skills and compassion "He is the best!!!"

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I had an abdominalplasty procedure done by Dr. Kradjen in April 2017, right from my consultation I felt that Dr. Kradjen was very professional, caring, friendly and reassuring to all of my questions and took the time without rushing me to answer all my questions and walked me through all the steps and information leading up to my procedure. On surgery day he took some more time to reassure me as I was nervous And went over everything me again. After surgery he checked on me a few times to make sure I was ok and spoke with my family. I'm 12 days post op and I feel amazing! So far my results are amazing and I can't wait until the 6 week mark to see the true results. In all of my post op appointments I never feel rushed, all questions are answered and I'm cared for 100%. The staff at Dr. Kradjen's office is also as amazing as he is, the gals followed up with me before and after my surgery to make sure everything was ok. They accommodated me with appointments and made me feel welcome. I would highly recommend Dr. Kradjen to anyone, you definitely will not be disappointed. Dr. Kradjen has truly changed my life and has given me so much, more then he will ever know. Choosing Dr. Kradjen you will never be disappointed!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Krajden did a breast reduction surgery for me last Aug. and I have to say, his bed side manner is by far the best I have experienced so far. He is punctual, listens to you when you speak and explains everything in detail to the point you don't really have any questions at the end of the conversation. The talk on what to expect, pain and healing process was covered in detail. On to the skill, perfectionist! I looked at myself a few days after surgery and thought....I look like Frankenstein but as the weeks passed and swelling went down the stitch lines became finer to the point now at 9 months post-op they are not obvious at first glance. I am so thrilled with the work done and follow up care after. Also a nod to Darlene, your go to person at his office that is full of helpful information. Be kind to her, she is there for you. Anyone looking for a great surgeon that takes care and pride in his work, this is the man for you.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I have had the privilege of knowing Dr. Krajden for 4 years. I had a right finger injury playing ball hockey and was referred to his clinic at William Osler in Brampton. Not only did he take the time to explain to me what my injury was he followed up during my occupational therapy sessions over the following months. At this time he noticed a suspicious mole that he recommended I get removed. He got me in for the procedure quickly and performed a biopsy and the results came back negative. He also removed a birthmark for me a few months afterward. His professionalism, knowledge and bedside manner is next to none. 2 summers ago I severely severed a finger in the Kawarthas while operating a woodsplitter. My initial referral was to a doctor in Peterborough who actually recommended amputating my index finger on my left hand. I immediately left and called Dr. Krajden's office. His office ladies (who are the best) got me in for surgery the next day and Dr. K saved my finger. He got me a private room and even came out to speak with my girlfriend during the procedure. He is a magician of a surgeon as you cannot even tell which finger he had to save. I am forever grateful that I met him and I endorse him for any procedure you may need. I cannot say enough positives about the man.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017