Ratings for Dr. Kurt A. Piening

Dr. Piening is always incredibly helpful and patient with me. There are many doctors I've been to that will just breeze through an appointment, but Dr. Piening takes time to see how I'm really doing.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Great guy to talk to very knowlegable and always tries to get the cheapest medicine for me or as many free samples as he can.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

I think this doctor is a quack. He told my dad he had Alzheimer's and he didn't. He took medicine for this for 4 years that he didn't need. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

The dudes a medical genius. One of the best i have ever been to. He treated my son. Before which my son went to several doctors and no good news came from it, but after hearing a friend of mine speak of Dr. Piening. I knew he was going to be the one to treat and cure my son. Thank you so much Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

My husband has been to Dr.Piening for his lung problem and for two years he has giving him the wrong medicine which made him worse than before he went to him. In other words if he went to another doctor he could be healed by now, but he is not.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Kurt A. Piening's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)