Ratings for Dr. Edward P. Dalton

Dr. Dalton is the best surgeon ever. Not just once but twice this man has saved my life. I will always be grateful. He is honest and caring and he makes you feel comfortable. He gets my jokes too. I love his staff as well they are always courteous and sweet. Any test I have had done in Manchester or Londonderry has been well coordinated so that I can get my results directly from Doctor Dalton, he personally called me every time. When you have breast cancer you need to be somewhere you are comfortable and everything about Elliot Breast Health is comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

This man saved my life and because of him, I still have my breasts intact. He knows his stuff and I would never consider leaving him. I have never had any problems with reaching him or speaking with his wonderful staff. Nothing but praise and gratitude for this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

I was changing dr's for 1st time to Dalton. I wanted a doctor that would spend time with me and allow me to ask questions. I have been having chest pain where I have a lump in my breast. I was due for my 6-month follow up for mam & ultrasound and had these booked at his office. When I showed up (early) for my appointment, I was told Dalton decided to cancel them without telling me. His office said he read my medical notes and to do my mam & ultrasound was "foolish" and he refused to do it. I also could not get my lump removed despite being told by his staff if it makes me unfortable they would and could. My lump has hurt for months and it is painful to hug and play with my children on a daily basis. Dr. Dalton did not care. I was also told to bring my prior films because Dr. Dalton would "definitely want to take a look at those". He definitely did not and never allowed time for questions. Will die of cancer before I go back.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Edward P. Dalton's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Neighborhood Health Partnership