Ratings for Dr. Sonu Sharma

Made me wait 30 minutes even though I was the first patient of the day, and didn't offer a hint of an apology (he clearly just arrived late that day, though his staff seemed frightened to admit this to me). When I saw a new dentist a yearlater, she said that the filling Sharma gave me was already coming loose and had been poorly done - presumably part of his business model. When she heard it had been done by Sharma, she just rolled her eyes - presumably his reputation isn't great among his peers. Avoid!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Great office, convenient location and Dr. Sharma was personable and explained what was going on in my mouth. I am glad to have found a great dentist and office.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Really poor excuse for a dentist. His staff were super rude and he treated us like we were an inconvenience. Overcharges. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Sharma since he opened TLC Dental in Leduc and now Oasis. Wouldn't change offices now for nothing. They are all great there.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

My son is getting braces at this office and we have found Dr. Sharma and his team to deliver excellent care and professialism during the course of this treatment! We have recommended him and his office to a number of our friends. Could not be happier with the quality of care we are receiving!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I love Dr. Sharma and his team. I was traveling in the area for work and had to have an emergency appointment. I received excellent care and was impressed with how personable this dentist was. I would recommend him to family if I lived in the area. I was also impressed with the modern facilities - nice office and nice people.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Will not be going back. His assistants were rude. He spent maybe 2 minutes with me. Definitely wouldn't recommend if you actually want to talk to your dentist for more than a minute every 6 months. I'll be going back to my old dentist in Edmonton.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Terrible experience. He was late, the staff was rude and he didn't even spend 5 minutes with me. This is the last straw with Dr. Sharma - I will not be back.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Sharma is just amazing! My husband had to get all his teeth removed and he is a diabetic Dr. Sharma was so concerned about him after the procedure done he even called me to see how he was doing and if he had any issues to call him right away. He called several times over the weekend to check on him. Like how many dentists do you know does that?! He's so friendly, caring and gentle. His staff are just as nice as he is! I just adore him and his staff!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Our family has been coming in from Devon and loyal for years. The best part of our experience is having friends thank me for the referral. It is a kid friendly environment. I have lovely personal relationships with the support staff. They like each other and it shows. I had a concern once and it was handled promptly and professionally. Until one gets to be taken care of by an exceptional dentist, they really have no idea that the experience can be kind of fun and rewarding.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Sonu Sharma's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.