Ratings for Dr. Marlene A. Covey

She is very professional, knows what shes doing was there to deliver my baby, she will tell it like it is dosnt sugar coat anything. Overall id recommend her and want her with my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I finally found an ob doctor that I have confidence in. She is very knowledgeable and even helps me with my skin care.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

Finally! I only waited five minutes to get in. I've waited 45 min for another doctor in the same ob/gyn office! She explained everything to me and didn't spend five minutes with me then send me out the door with a prescription. She spent a long time with me and got to the bottom of the problem. She treated me like an educated adult. I was impressed.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

She not only answered all my questions, she was very knowledgeable about natural and alternative remedies. She was very gentle during the exam and told me everything she was going to do. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

Love Love Love her! She was very knowledgeable and awesome in the delivery room!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

This lady is pathetically horrible. She's ignored my girlfriends raising blood pressure, ignored increasing protein in her urine and completely rude at every visit, doesn't remember her patients or seem to even give a crap about them. She enjoys blaming everything on weight gain despite the fact the shes gained less than 60 lbs during the pregnancy and hasn't gained a pound for almost three months. My girlfriend leaves crying from every appt. because the heinous **** loves to point out stretch marks and say "oh my god look at these". I hope people find this and don't choose her for a doctor, unless they plan on puking after every meal while pregnant and not gaining any weight other than 8 lbs for the baby.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

THIS DOCTOR DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO TREAT HER PATIENTS AND DOES NOT GO INTO DETAIL ABOUT HER TREAMENTAND/OR CARE OF THE PATIENT. IS IN AND OUT OF ROOM BEFORE YOU GET A CHANCE TO ASK ANYTHING AND ALMOST SEEMS TO BE BOTHERED BY QUESTIONS. I PERSONALLY DID NOT HAVE A GOOD ENCOUNTER WITH THIS DOCTOR AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER TO ANYBODY ELSE.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Covey is very professional and knowledgable. She is a perfectionist that I would recommend to anyone. She delivered both of my children, and I was very pleased with the care that I received. I would recommend this doctor over anyone else in the area, top-notch!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

very open and honest. plesant. right to the point!! recommended to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2007

Dr. Marlene A. Covey's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Grants Pass, OR