Ratings for Dr. Perry Maerov

Dr. Maerov has been my eye doctor for 30 years. He is an expert - I trust his expertise and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Maerov discovered my early macular degeneration several years ago. I see him periodically for checkups and it is definitely under control. He recommended certain helpful supplements and has been generous with his time and knowledge. He is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Maerov's for quite a few years, visiting him regularly. He is thorough and respectful. I trust him. Office staff is well-organized. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

I was very impressed with this Dr. I have been battling sudden vision loss and was sent to see Dr Maerov urgently ~ my GP called at 9am and they saw me at 1pm! When they realized how acute the vision loss was, they did an immediate consult with the neurologist to discuss plan of care. I was most impressed with professionalism, level of care and the fact that quick action was taken. I would highly recommend this Dr and was impressed with how the office staff managed the very, very high volume of patients in polite/friendly manner. Thank you Dr Maerov !

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I was treated professionally and with respect. I have confidence in this Doctor and would definitely return. The office was well organized and the staff was very congenial. No complaints.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

The whole process took way too long at 2 hours, but the office was very nice and staff were great. Other than the waiting, I have no problem with MD or the office. He know's his stuff!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Perry has been my ophthalmologist for over 10 years. His old office was a horror show of too many doctors with too many patients. The new one is cold and impersonal. Still, he has been very helpful and pleasant with a couple of problems I had, and if/when I get cataracts, he will be my first choice!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

His practice is run like a factory. Overbooking is common. Staff are not unfriendly, but not friendly either. I quit going to him because of how long I was kept waiting and the unpleasant atmosphere of the place.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

He is very busy and overbooks to get in the most people

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007